I Finally Got To......

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOOOSKA

Reaction score
Sit in a Fire truck.

It was my thrill of a lifetime. Boy are they big.

SusanFireTruck.jpg

Susan

PS

I know I've lost too much weight, but divorce will do that to you. I'm slowy trying to eat more.

You look right at home! Did you resist the temptation to beep the horn?

Any handsome firemen about to oogle?
I can just picture you now, in your black rubber boots, scampering up 60 foot ladders in your yellow jacket to rescue bunnies from burning buildings!

Boy, that would be a great second career :) Whaddaya think?

I think you look great, Susan :biggrin2:. I do think they should have at least let you wear a fire hat, though ;).

I remember before in school when I was 6 or 7 we went to the fire station on a school tour and we got to have a spin in the fire truck, so much fun isn't it? :D

Oooh cool! I love fire trucks too... I was planning on being a firefighter for years. I'm going to school to be a teacher, but haven't completely given up the dream. How did you come to sit in the fire truck and get your picture taken? How have you been doing?

Well, I have to watch what I say on here as Chris may come on here. Mind you I have changed my pass code but i have the other user names for the bunnies. Maybe I should change those too.

I started back to work Temporary Full time for now which may lead to full time. I really had no choice considering my circumstances.

Well last Tuesday one of the girls i work with smelt something odd burning, plastic smell. She freaked out and called the Fire department. We all went outside waiting to see what it was. Something to do with a wire.

Anyways I said to one of my co-workers that i always wanted to sit in a Fire Truck. So she told the driver who was outside with us this and he asked me if I wanted to sit in the Fire Truck. How could I refuse that, he was cute too. LOL

Susan :)

Awesome :)

I plan on becoming a Paramedic, so I'll probably have my fair share of riding in fire trucks. lol.

Isn't it funny how like, firefighters are always so cute? I was watching the movie "Quarantine" last night, and it has firefighters in it. There was this one and he was super cute.... :p

Emily

Thanks Stan, it looks way better now.

You areso talented and smartwhen it comes to photography, well actually when it come to many things.

Susan :)

Oh cool Susan! That looks really fun! The fire truck is huge. You look great too! :D

Wow Stan! That smog removing is impressive! Great job!

Awesome, Susan :)

My brother used to drive fire engines, but I never got to go in one. And yes, most fire fighters I've seen have been quite the hunks :)

Jan

Pleased to hear that you got a job - sounds like they are nice people too :)

Good on ya Susan!....you should have got the cute fireman in the picture with you ;)

Awesome!!

My Father-in-law was a firefighter for quite a few years. It's neat to think of the many lives he saved. :)

We now have a young man of 18 at our church who just qualified as a firefighter and EMT. It scares me a little to think of this guy I've known since he was a young'un, being in danger. (His mom and I are in the same Care Group on Sunday mornings. I worry a little about her, too.) I'm really proud of him though!

Awesome picture! It must have just made your day! :D When my grandpa retired from the fire department, they had a huge going-away party. All of his grandkids (all "whopping" 7 of us) got to wear the gear and pose by the firetrucks. Those helmets are HEAVY! :p

That's awesome that you got to sit there, though! :) It would have been hard for me to resist the temptation to beep the horn and scare the daylights out of everyone around! :p

Latest posts

Back