I felt so bad for this poor bunnie :*(

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SOOOSKA wrote:
Exactly what do you call her colour besides gorgeous.

Susan:)

I'm not exactly sure what her coloring would be called.

If she were a cat, I would say "calico".

I don't know if her color would be considered harlequin for a rabbit, or not.

Sorry Jim, this is the first I'm seeing this....

Gracie is stunning!! I am so happy you took the plunge to adopt her and to be her guradian for the rest of her life. She looks like a little honey.

Congrats!! Yes, lot's more pics please!!!:biggrin2:

myheart

Just seeing this now and I can't tell you how pleased I am that you got this sweet girl :). What a precious little thing she is, and what an amazing guy you are, Jim :hug1. And yes, I'm certain S'more would be the most approving of all!

Jan

Thank you for all of the kind words and good thoughts.

This little lady certainly needed a new home, and I can't imagine what is going through her mind..... or what may have happened to her if we hadn't decided to bring her into our family. It breaks my heart to think about how much she must miss her previous owner.

LuvaBun wrote:
And yes, I'm certain S'more would be the most approving of all!

Jan
I'm not certain why I keep dwelling on this, but I keep looking for a sign that S'more is approving of this.
I miss her so much and want her to know that I'm not trying to replace her in any way.

She's so pretty! Looking at her color makes me want to eat moose track ice cream. Haha! :p I'm so glad you were able to get her.:)

She's a heartbreaker, Jim :)

What incredible pattern and colours! You can tell from her photos that she's a real sweetheart :hearts

I am sure that S'more would be happy to know that you took in somebunny who has suffered such loss, and given them a loving home. :hug:

My "Amazing Gracie" is such a sweetheart.

It took her some time to accept that she was a part of our family, but then she warmed up to me incredibly.

She gives me kisses all the time, and loves to be petted and cuddled.

Hopefully we're filling each others void.
I miss S'more so much, ...... and I'm sure Gracie misses her previous owner just as much, as well.

JimD wrote:

It took her some time to accept that she was a part of our family, but then she warmed up to me incredibly.

I miss S'more so much, ...... and I'm sure Gracie misses her previous owner just as much, as well.
Jim, I'm so sorry I missed all this!:) How wonderful. Eee, she's gorg. Congrats pm getting Amazing Gracie, yeah, that's a bond.:p

JimD wrote:

I can't help but think that S'more is binkying up at the bridge - so happy that her daddy has someone to help fill the void she left....

I missed this before (I think the thread popped up during my cross-country drive) but she's adorable! The black marking on her forehead makes me think of Ash Wednesday :p

missyscove wrote:
The black marking on her forehead makes me think of Ash Wednesday :p

It reminds me of a fleur-de-lis.

5.jpg

Latest posts

Back