I feel horrible

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trigger101

Reaction score
I have bot given my bunnies as much "out" time as they should be getting. Chex is now becoming jumpy around people and thats not good since I am trying to find her a new home. I have Semester Exams in 2 weeks, 4-H, family thing ect.. and can't give him all the socialization she needs. I am taking one step forward two steps back with trigger and Oreo. I only have 2 more weeks of school then my animals have all my attention. I feel horrible but I already told my mom I don't want to give any of them up. Chex will find a new home and once summer vacation starts I can give oreo and trigger more attention. I really wish the next 2 weeks go by fast!

Don't beat yourself up. Sometimes we don't have time to do all we want to. At least you recognize the problem are are trying your best to deal with it. Hang in there.

Believe me, felt like you when I first got my bunnies. Upset when routines change, but it happens. Don't beat yourself up. You know what you need to do. Maybe Chex is feeling your stress level and that's what's making her jumpy?

K:)

Latest posts

Back