I don't understand the wording

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha I hate the term as well! It just irks me when people are like 'Hey I'm preggers!'

And then the 'I'm Prego' haha I too think spitgetti sauce?

I just find it highly annoying and childish maybe?

Thank you for your insights and discussion here, RO members.

I knew the term for pregnant females turned into insensitive slang (preggers or prego) for female Rabbits. Which is how I started this topic thread...

I was mortified to find that today's generation uses the term for homo sapien females as well. Pregnance is more like pregnant. Thanks for that input wabbitmom12. That has a dignified, earthly shine and radiance.:) I'm sorry, preggers has a disrespectful perception & tone. Rude.

If I knew my mom referred to me as a preggo product, she was preggers when carrying me, I would've been humiliated and insulted. Sounds like something you'd tramble into the dirt.

Hopefully this generation slang will cease, and people will go back to being pregnant.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
dear naturestee, you will never have that label from me. Love ya, beautiful pregnant angela, and your little bambino on board!

:hug: :) :hearts

Back