I don't know what's on my rabbit's face..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yan1218

Reaction score
Today, I saw my rabbit had like deep brownish strain on his face near his eye,kind of look like a scratch, and deep brownish color also looked like dried blood. But Only the top half part of its fur are brownish and the root of the fur are clean. If my rabbit scratch itself, shouldn't the root also had blood on it.What could it be? and I tried to clean it by using a wet towel and it didn't work so well. How do I clean it?

P.S it happened last week too, but I checked him over and he seems fine, so I cleaned it.

I am not a professinol (would like to be someday anywayz) maybe a pic would help some of the more experienced bunny mums
when u cleaned it did it go away completley like there was nothing there?
or was there like a scratch that was maybe bleeding?

Last time it completely go away but today a part of it didn't. I don't know if you could see the spot, I cleaned it up a bit, so there is only a dot left, and it didn't go away.
It is the dark dot right under its eye, before I cleaned it, it looked like a line.
http://i25.tinypic.com/5agyt4.jpg

He stayed in its cage is the morning, so he can't be digging. I am not sure if it came out from his eye, because the stain was not that close to the eye.

Maybe a take a look at his paws, see if he got some blood from a cut on them onto his face?

Latest posts

Back