i dont believe he's gone

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

black_jack

Reaction score
sat crying at my keyboard as i really dontbelieve he's gone and that we will never again see a post from buck Ididnt even know him that well just that i feel lost with my bunswithout him :sad:

You know, I wasn't here long enoughto know Buck, but I have to say that in seeing his pic in so manypeoples' avatars, there seemed to be a quality about him...he looks tome like he was a living guardian angel. I don't know if this will be ofany comfort, but I feel that while he may be gone in the physical, he'snow watching over everyone he knew from a higher loft.

Sending hugs and blessings to all who knew Buck and are missing him...he's with you all in spirit...

Bassetluv wrote:
You know, I wasn't here long enough to knowBuck, but I have to say that in seeing his pic in so many peoples'avatars, there seemed to be a quality about him...he looks to me likehe was a living guardian angel. I don't know if this will be of anycomfort, but I feel that while he may be gone in the physical, he's nowwatching over everyone he knew from a higher loft.

Sending hugs and blessings to all who knew Buck and are missing him...he's with you all in spirit...

thats lovely bassetluv.

I think where I have never actually physically met him and because this is a forum it is hard to let go :sad:

I hope carolyn and his family are okay. I am praying for you all, buck if u are still watching us we miss u :sad:

He's not gone. Ijust left from praying at my candle. I left with a smile. I can feelhim. He is free from the burdens he carried on earth and I'm sure he isastounded at the outpouring of love and admiration that has come forthfrom people all over the world.

He never, ever, would have believed whilehe was still here, that he was so loved and admired. ;)AsCarolyn so often tells me, he would have said, "Ohmy!"

Raspberry

Raspberry, who is that he's with in youravatar? May be a dumb ?, but I've never seen most of themembers pictures.... ;)

Buck is still with us in spirit, and taking care of the loved ones that have already hopped across the bridge!

I was crying and went and sat under the tree in my yard. I couldn't believe it.

I said my prayers and went outside in tears with my heartbreaking. I sat there thinking it doesn't seem right that everything isstill the same. It feels like the world should stop spinning and thesun stop shining. I asked Buck to watch over me and help me throughthis because I'm not coping well. At that moment, the birds all hushedtheir singing, clouds covered the sun. A warm breeze smelling of lilacsblew and dried my tears.

So I will try not to cry when I think of him. He's still watching over me and over us.

Tina

PuterGeekGirl wrote:
Raspberry, who is that he's with in your avatar?May be a dumb ?, but I've never seen most of the members pictures....;)

Buck is still with us in spirit, and taking care of the loved ones that have already hopped across the bridge!
...that would be his bride Helen.

I cry everytime I come to the board and readthrough the beautiful posts. I still have to sit down andwrite out cards to Helen and Carolyn. It's just so hard --there have been so many sad losses this year. :(

Pam

PGG: That's Buck's wife, Helen.

I think today, I'm able to smile to my fullest knowing that Buck issafe and free where he is. He will continue to watch over usand our bunnies for all of our days and he will greet our bunnies atthe bridge when they pass.

Jen

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
He's not gone. I just leftfrom praying at my candle. I left with a smile. I can feel him. He isfree from the burdens he carried on earth and I'm sure he is astoundedat the outpouring of love and admiration that has come forth frompeople all over the world.

He never, ever, would have believed whilehe was still here, that he was so loved and admired. ;)AsCarolyn so often tells me, he would have said, "Ohmy!"

Raspberry

That is strange ... exactly as I feel .. I never met him, nor have I been a member of this board long either. :)

pamnock wrote:
Icry everytime I come to the board and read through the beautifulposts. I still have to sit down and write out cards to Helenand Carolyn. It's just so hard -- there have been so many sadlosses this year. :(

Pam

I know Pam, it's so hard. I put off thecard thing for three days and I finally just wrote a letter to Helenfrom my heart. I couldn't find a card that even began to say what Ifelt. She probably thinks "who is this crazy woman from the bunnyboard?"It's so unbelievable that a man can touch so manyhearts when he's never touched ourhands...

Raspberry

Thanks! ;) They looked very happy....Ifeel for her loss....Going to be a huge void left I'm sure....He was agreat person and I'm sure she knows how lucky she was to have him, andfrom what I've read about her, he's lucky to have had her as well!

Me too. I feel that Buck will always be with us in spirit.

His Legacy and his words of wisdom will live on in each of us here.

Saffy wrote:
RaspberrySwirl wrote:
He's not gone. I just leftfrom praying at my candle. I left with a smile. I can feel him. He isfree from the burdens he carried on earth and I'm sure he is astoundedat the outpouring of love and admiration that has come forth frompeople all over the world.

He never, ever, would have believedwhile he was still here, that he was so loved and admired.;)As Carolyn so often tells me, he would have said,"Oh my!"

Raspberry

That is strange ... exactly as I feel .. I never met him, nor have I been a member of this board long either. :)

RaspberrySwirl wrote:

Raspberry
.......he'd say with a smile and a nod of the head, "That's Cool."

and I'm certain I heard someone quack, too.

honestly, I am still short of words,butI can say although he was taken from us too soon; as perhis obituary, he seemed to live a very full life that was filled withmany different experiences. As we often comment when a young bunpasses..,"it wasn't the amount of timehe/she was alive butthe quality of life it had"...i believe the same applies to Buck. Icould only wish by time I reach the same age to have as muchaccomplished and still have such a good heart and soul as he did.Amazing how one person could make such an impact on all of us..that istruely a gift!

My thoughts and prayers are still going strong,

Tiffany

Tears in my eyes. Buck seemed like ateacher. He had the kindest, caring face. I willmiss him, as will everyone he has touched.

Believe me, none of us can believe he's goneeither. Your love and prayers are helping get usthrough. His daughter was right, we can feel them.

-Carolyn

It's weird, I feel like he's still here postingaway. I see everyone's avatars with Buck's picture and for aminute I'm always like, "Cool, Buck posted!" But hedidn't. :tears2:

Latest posts

Back