I did it!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amethystkytten

Reaction score
I finally got all Cookie's mats out of her fur took me a month and a lot of patience but I did it!:time: I finally resorted to using a special comb that has a razor inside of the comb(usually used on people for razor hair cuts) to comb and cut the mats out.She looks like she is wearing a tutu but I noticed there is some courser hair coming in too so maybe she won't be so tangle easy fluffy anymore!!

paul_mitchell_carving_comb_fine1.jpg

cookiebutt.jpg

What a cute bunny butt. I am gonna go out and buy that comb not for my rabbits but for my Persian and Himalayan cats. This year the mats are the worse they have ever been and brushing daily and the usual upkeep isn't working as usual. I am glad you posted that and it worked for you!

I had thought of trimming it down to match the length of the rest of her fur but it is too cute! Im gonna let it come out on its own

Ahh gorgeous well done i know how hard it is to keep them still long enough lol ! x lovely fluff bum x

He's so cute. That comb come handy for your bun. Nice. :bunnybutt::yes:

Back