I DID IT!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thumpers_Mom

Reaction score
that Thumper let me! I cut both their nails and did not cut them! :dancingorig:I know, not a huge deal but I was sooo nervous, especially with Thumps! Peaches was sweet as can be.:yes:

Thumper was a bit harder...positioning and repositioning him took a bit before he calmed down.

I'm just sooo happy I was able to do this. Makes me feel a lot more confident being a bun slave. :biggrin2:

Now, only if I could get those sent glands cleaned out. :shock:

Well done :) The more you do it, the more relaxed you will be and the easier it will become, so it should get even better from here. :)

Oh, and you're a great bunny slave, don't do yourself down :)

Awe shucks...thanks guys. :weee:

when they were running around thing morning, I heard their nails on the wood floor and was like...Oh oh! I HAVE to do this NOW...:pullhair:

Afterwards, they got papaya tablets and are now back to their old antics. :jumpforjoy:

I'm too scared to cut my two buns nails! I'm actually taking them to the pet store shortly.

Scent glands = ew. I've done them a couple times on my girl and she was only bad the first time. Talk about the worst smell ever! :shock:

Good for you TM!!!! It'll get easier each time you do it. (And they'll get used to you doing it too!) So much less stressful to do it at home than to take them out.

You are a wonderful Bunny Slave! :great:

:cool:I feel sooo cool. After doing thumper, Peaches was a cinch. Cocky huh? :biggrin2:

I had to wrap them both up in a towel and put his head between my knees :pand lifted his butt up a little higher than his head...whew, it was exhasting. He does NOT like to be on his back...but I'm boss...that caters to their every need :sweep

I wrapped peaches up in a too but once she is on her back...she is out!

Oh, I know how you feel, Thumpers_Mom!!

It's always such a rush when you get up the guts to trim your buns' nails. I still have to get up the guts to do Flower and Maisie's nails (Flower because she's TERRIFIED of being held, and Maisie because she'll be my first experience trimming dark nails).

I think I might tackle them today, though...wish me luck! I've done everybun else's (except for the new babies), though, so it's just getting over my personal eek-ness over doing Flower and Maisie's in particular, lol!

Hugs to you! And HUGE congrats!!

Rosie & the Zoo*

Latest posts

Back