I can't.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

labell

Reaction score
:(I love them. I love them to death. But I reallycan't handle them. I don't want to punish them for being scared, but Ican't let them out to run anymore because I can't get them back intheir cage. I had to corner them with their cage with a broom to getthem in, after destroying the formerly clean room. I know it might takemonths, but seriously, this can't go on! :X

we cant exactly move them around....i have agiant external fixator on my leg and i cant walk...the room they're inis on the other side of the house from the bathroom...plus i couldnever catch them with a blanket they're so spazztic

Wont they enventully go in there cage on thierown? With mine if i just leave them be sooner or later they will go in,but i can relate to when i must leave or something and have to getthem. I try and pick a time where i can just let them go inon their own time.

Cristy

Hi Labell,

Why not hold off on giving them their dinner until it's a bit later, sothat when you do fill their dish, they'll beat feet over to thecage? I've done that with mine and it works well.Throw a treat in their cage and when they go into get it, you canquietly go over and close the door.

Some rabbits hate when you go to their cage and 'straighten thingsup'. See if they come noseying around if you do that.

There's a way around this. Just gotta find it.

-Carolyn

I've tried all that... they'd rather sleepoutside of their cage, so they never just go in. And if they do, it'sat different times. One in one out. I let them out when I clean theircage, and feed them, so neither of that lures them in either, and i puta treat in there...neither care..they're more interested in staying outof the cage. so yeah.:?

but they're angels in their cage..now both will eat out of my hand, andi can give them a few pats on the head now and they won't runoff. I just can't let them out.

Its good that you have progress with them. If youcan't let them out, try not to for some time. Or restrict the areaaround the cage they can be in and this way you won't need to make themgo in at all.

Latest posts

Back