I cant find the thread with the pics of sexing buns???

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fancy77

Reaction score
I have searched for the thread that someone posted with pics of what the doe and buck look like when you need to sex them. I am double checking my hotos JIC and they both look the came so I thought if I had pics I could have a better grasp on that...

Thx Denise

Here's an explanation and diagram. I don't know where the thread with pics is. http://www.peteducation.com/article.cfm?c=18+1803&aid=2694

I just sexed mine fairly easily - there's just one rabbit I'm a little iffy about. It would be nice to have actual photographs. But - it was still pretty easy for me to tell once I finally got over my aversion to pressing on either side of the vent to make the bits pop out. On my rabbits, the penises are pretty clearly penises and the "girly bits" look pretty much like you expect girly bits to look like. My rabbits are 4 1/2 months old and it's the first time I've ever done this - don't know how old yours are.

Latest posts

Back