I can't decide on a name!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maherwoman

Reaction score
I can't decide on a name for our new little baby!! I need your guys' help!!

As for a description: Our new little bunny friend isapproximately six weeks old. She's white, quite fluffy, witha honey-shaped stripe down her back and a slightly darker-colored ringaround each eye. Her skin obviously is pink, and shows on herears and nose. She's got currently a cross between blue andbrown eyes (they're changing TONIGHT from Baby Bunny Blue to beautifulChocolate Brown). Her fur is so soft, you can't feel yourselfpetting her. I don't have pictures yet, though I will takesome very soon (as well as current pics of Maisie for youguys). For now, I hope that gives you guys a good enough ideaof what she looks like.

Anyway, we're (well I am) caught between the following names:

Clover
Cottontail
Cotton
Velveteen
Flower

I want to try to give her a non-gender name, as we don't know for sure(due to age) what gender she is (I'm calling her "she" for now until Iknow for sure).

I'm leaning toward Clover, but it has a slightly harsh sound to it, soI'm not totally sure. I like Flower, but it sounds sofeminine...what if she's a boy??

Anyway, can you guys give me a hand in this and tell me what you think??

Thanks! :)

I like Cottontail, because of Beatrix Potter.

I'm in the same spot as you. Don't know what to name our little bunbuns. I was thinking of Bun bun for one of them, because thats what Ikeep calling them-- little bun buns.

Good luck in choosing a name. Can't wait to see your pics! :)

im in the same boat in the naming new bun something...

at the end of next week im going to get a little black holland lopbuck, the lady said he is show quality and have partial pedigree, themother have full pedigree, and the father don't have any pedigree but iseen pic of him, he got the typical holland lop look, the proper ears,face, and body

I am trading Boogie the lionhead for him

i think i am going to name the little black buck, BlackJack

Evenstar

If I had a lop-eared bun, I would probably name it Flopsy. :)

redestarrosa wrote:
im in the same boat in the naming new bun something...

at the end of next week im going to get a little black holland lopbuck, the lady said he is show quality and have partial pedigree, themother have full pedigree, and the father don't have any pedigree but iseen pic of him, he got the typical holland lop look, the proper ears,face, and body

I am trading Boogie the lionhead for him

i think i am going to name the little black buck, BlackJack

Evenstar

It's been decided...

Our new baby bunny's name is.....Flower!:) I figured whether boy or girl, it would work because well,hey, if a Disney character can get away with having the name and beinga boy, then so can my little Flower. My baby bunny is just sodelicate and sweet, I couldn't resist naming him/her that.I'll always refer to her as a girl (at least until I'm told she's aboy...never know).

Thanks for your input, guys!! (Even though I wound up notreally following it...lol.) I'm sure Flower thanks you,too. :)

Not yet, but I will be taking some VERY soon,and will post them as soon as they make their way through our frontdoor!! Not only that, but I'll make sure to take some updatedones of Miss Maisie, too. :)

Back