I can't belive it...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandy456

Reaction score
So yesterday I started school again, was super excited, and scared.
During the day my back started to really bother me, and I became really fatigued, and ended up falling asleep in my 4th period media class.
So this morning, when I woke up I felt super nauseous and just, crappy. Then as I was walking out the door to go to school, I was sick, twice.
By sick I mean I puked up what little was in my stomach.
Mum sent me back to bed, and I slept from 7 am, to 12. Then I got up at 12, went on my laptop and ended up falling asleep on my laptop.. somehow.
So mum just braught me back from the clinic, I..
Wait for it..
Have a mild case of H1N1 (swine flu)
I have all the symptoms, except the fever. She said once the fever starts to go straight to emerg and tell them they sent me.
I can't go back to school until next tuesday,
I move (houses) on friday
Ughhhhhhhh
:X

Ugh, sorry to hear that! I hope you didn't expose hundreds of other people to it at school yesterday. What bad timing, what with school having just started and having to move!! Is there any chance of putting off the move?

Hope you feel better soon. The flu is miserable, regardless of what kind.

Did they actually test you and receive results for swine flu? Or did he just tell you it was swine flu, but it could be regular flu?

Either way its never fun to be sick. I hope you feel better.

SnowyShiloh wrote:
Ugh, sorry to hear that! I hope you didn't expose hundreds of other people to it at school yesterday. What bad timing, what with school having just started and having to move!! Is there any chance of putting off the move?

Hope you feel better soon. The flu is miserable, regardless of what kind.
No, no chance of putting it off, but i wont be the one moving and we've situated a futon in a blocked off room incase i want to go lay down :p

degrassi wrote:
Did they actually test you and receive results for swine flu? Or did he just tell you it was swine flu, but it could be regular flu?

Either way its never fun to be sick. I hope you feel better.
She said she was pretty sure it was swine. Although the health department refuses to give bloodwork done on it until you're sick enough to be admited to emerg.
So she said theres no way of being 100% but she's really sure.

My siblings got it. I live in the same house when them and hugged by sis while she was sick, but somehow stayed well. But 5 people from church had to go to the hospital. But they were all fine. Just rest and ask your mom to get you lots of popsicles and juice to stay hydrated. I hope you start to feeling better. Swine flu is no fun!

I'm pretty sure I had it a couple of weeks ago. My family never thought "swine flu"when I first got sick,and I was too delirious with fever to care.

So not fun! I hope you feel better soon. It's too bad to miss school, right at the beginning. But maybe you won't have much make up work to do.

apparently i have read that when you get sick wiht these flu's it is becuase you are vitamin d deficient and all these natural web sites and such are encouraging people to take vitamin d!!! I am going to go, as soon as i get the money , to the health food store for some vitamin d and other immunity boosters for me and the kids

Back