I can't believe my Bun

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babymaker64

Reaction score
Well I spent the afternoon making sure that Stanley can't get to the other buns in the run. They are separated by a 5' fence with chicken wire between the slats. I decided to make the chicken wire double with a 4" gap between the layers just so that there can't be any nipping through the wire. Nipper bit Stanley on the nose last month through the wire which cost me £20 at the vets, so I had to make sure everything was perfect. After about 3 hours I was very pleased with myself. No way could he get nipped. I was in the run checking Nipper was ok cos he got fixed last Friday when all of a sudden Stanley jumped straight over the fence. His feet didn't even touch it. I quickly grabbed Nipper and put him back in the shed. :banghead So that was a waste of an afternoon. Stanley is grounded when the other buns are out now. BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD.

It is SO lucky you were there.

Our rabbits are jumpers too, so all have lids on their runs. Maybe it's worth seeing if you can fashion something like that.

And how is Nipper doing? I'm getting two of my guys done tomorrow and I just wondered how he was :)

babymaker64 wrote:
Stanley jumped straight over the fence. His feet didn't even touch it.
Yikes... I better rethink about getting a Flem. I wouldn't want to have one jumping our back yard fence over to the neighbors yard.
I don't use a multi level NICcage, because Pebblescan't evenjumpup ononeof thelevels.

Rainbows! :)

Latest posts

Back