I Am Such A Proud Bunny Mom

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am a member of the Rabbit Welfare Fund in the UK, and every quarter we receive a magazine, called Rabbiting On :D. It's an excellent mag, with lots of health info, stories, problem solving etc.

Well, the winter edition just arrived and I just opened it up when I see this

PernodStarBunny001.jpg

That's MY PERNOD :biggrin2:!

Honestly, you could have knocked me over with a feather. The amount of food/hay/treats/ she has won will keep both her and Shadow going for weeks (if not months). I am sooooo proud of her. And I am so grateful to those at Rabbiting On that chose her :)

Jan

:bunnydance::pinkbouce::pinkelepht::bunny18Congratulations Pernod You're One Awesome Bunny:blueribbon::woohoo:party0002::big kiss:

Susan

aww Congrats Jan and Pernod! What exciting news! :hugsquish:

How could they not fall in love with that beautiful face? :inlove:

Wow, congrats!! That is SUCH a cute pic!

I wonder if there is a magazine in the US that would have contests like that....:ponder:

ChompersMom wrote:
I wonder if there is a magazine in the US that would have contests like that....:ponder:

What awesome prizes :biggrin2:!

Becki :dunno (am I right, ChompersMom?)....Rabbits USA magazine that comes out once a year has photo contests in the back of the magazine. I am not sure what you win, though :).

undergunfire wrote:
ChompersMom wrote:

What awesome prizes :biggrin2:!

Becki :dunno (am I right, ChompersMom?)....Rabbits USA magazine that comes out once a year has photo contests in the back of the magazine. I am not sure what you win, though :).
You are right :happybunny: and I flipped through the Rabbits USA mag. one night at Petsmart but didn't look at it too closely. I know with DogFancy and magazines like that your prize is just the picture getting into the magazine. As nice as that would be...I def. wouldn't mind winning all those things as well ;). Is there any other Bunny magazines that you know of or is that the one and only?

YAY for sweet Pernod!! Who could resist that pretty face!! hehe. (SNUGGLES) for Pernod!!

What a proud moment, with such a great reminder of your accomplishment! I love the picture of her, did you submit it?

Back