I Am Such A Proud Bunny Mom

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww, you guys are so sweet - thank you!

Leaf, yes I submitted the photo last year, and thought no more of it (you pay a small donation to enter the photos, and the money goes to the Rabbit Welfare). I have to admit, though, hubby took the photo :)

Jan

ChompersMom wrote:
... I know with DogFancy and magazines like that your prize is just the picture getting into the magazine. As nice as that would be...
Actually, Rabbits USA gives cash prizes for first, second and third place in each of the two categories they have each year. Their 2008 contest entry deadline was Sept. 1st, so you'd have to wait until the new issue comes out in January to see what next year's categories would be. A bunch of the bunnies from LL have appeared there over the last few years, and a few have won prizes. (Not me, unfortunately, but I still hope someday...)

They have two magazines, "Rabbits USA" which is sold through Borders, B&N, etc., and just plain "Rabbits" which is sold in pet stores (at least, that's the only place I've seen it). I don't know of any other general distribution magazines aimed at rabbit owners.

Congratulations Pernod!

Latest posts

Back