I am sorry.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diamond

Reaction score
hello,I am sorry I have not been to the forum fora while.The reason is my grandma was in hospital for a while with heartfailure.But thankfully back home and better than ever.:)

There's no need to apologize, Diamond. We're just glad you'reback and that your grandmother's doingwell.

I did notice you were gone, but hoped you'd come back. So glad to have you with us again.

Our members certainly understand when you need to take a break andfocus on life at hand. We've had some folkslosesome very special people in their life. BunnyMommy's husbanddied unexpectedly and very suddenly,andMyBunnyBoyshad three of herclosestfriends pass on within the past two weeks.Weunderstand when life needs to pull you away and you have totake care of you and yours, and we're always glad to welcome you backwhen the time is right and you're ready.

-Carolyn

Hey there diamond! Good to have you with us again! Glad to here everythings okay.

Now, remind me about your bunnies what are they like? I want to know allll about them.

Love from

loz

xXx

Latest posts

Back