I am so temped HELP!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well i Moo is a whole different story himself. I had time for Moo what was the problem was just how he was and rather than me keep getting frustraded with him and his attitude I gave him to a friend that i know will help him since i ran out of ideas on what to do. I was planing on getting a fourth bunny for awhile for Moo cause i was told by some that might calm him down. I have all the time is the world for my pets and i make sure of that. All my animals are taking care of to the point i would say they are all spoiled rotten. You can see that after i went out and bought a $200 cage lol. I miss Moo alot he was my frist bunny but with the more space he has now with my friend lol he has a whole room lol he is not caged at her house. She says he is doing wonderfully! I didnt want to rehome Moo at all but i did what was best for him not me lol and i trust my friend ALOT to take care of him. I was planing to get the next bunny for Moo but since he is gone ill turn my duo into a trio. I am saying all this now just so everyone knows this was supposed to happend for awhile i just haven't found one yet. I am sorry if i sound preachy i am just explaining everything and its alot. Oh! and i dont care for my rabbits alone i have help from my boyfriend lol we take them to the beach and their vet apt or grooming apts lol yes i get my buns groomed profesionally lol.

It looks like the picture really does belong to the breeder in the UK, I would be very suspicious Camarie, and would go elsewhere, the rabbit is probably not spayed either.

Thanks guys for your help i will continue my search for a new bunny. Anyone know any lionhead breeders in IL? lol and now i want to so yell at that woman.

Camarie wrote:
Thanks guys for your help i will continue my search for a new bunny. Anyone know any lionhead breeders in IL? lol and now i want to so yell at that woman.
That is horrible! Good luck in finding a new bunny :)

Thanks that does suck i sent the woman the link to the bunny to see what she says. I will not give up on a lionhead or whatever comes my way!

Isn't only one of your rabbits fixed? If you plan on having a bonded trio, they usually all 3 have to be fixed. Maybe you should try to fix your unaltered bun before getting a new one?

Be careful, Lionheads are known to be high strung. Of course every rabbit is an individual and should be treated as such, but generally speaking. Thank goodness the wonderful members of RO were able to see it was a scam and alert you in time.

Latest posts

Back