I am so STUPID!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the reason I use them instead of the raisinsis that cranberries are so good for kidneys and stuff, I figure it's agood thing for our bunnies.... :)

He'd win, the little stinker. You should see himif I try to hand feed a carrot to him. Rips it right out of my hand.Abby taught him, of course. She runs away with it then comes back formore. Only Chompers is mellow when it comes to food, as in letting mepet him while he's eating.

If you hold a crasin between your teeth.....you'll get a bunniekiss for sure. Cher taught this one to me ;)

Jim

Stephanie wrote:
Heheheh, so I'm not the only one who does this! :D
Benji is the only one who looks at me like "Hey, that was in your mouth. I want a fresh one, please"

Ok, so I'll have to look for craisins someday! Ihaven't been to a grocery store in months, usually I just get themdelivered to me...

I have lots of frozen fruits and stuff but I dont want to risk giving him anything that will harm him.

rabbitgirl wrote:
Mine hate craisins. Little weirdos!

:D

Rose
:shock:Those silly bunnies!

Of course, Bo gave me "the butt" the first time he had a banana.....now he shakes when he smells it coming to him LOL! Yum Yum!

Pappy and Snowball like to have a treat of bananaevery now and then but Bugs couldn't care less. I wonderedabut rice krispies but haven't given them to them yet.

They sure love thier cheerios.Bugsand Snowballescaped thier new cage last night and Imanaged to getSnowball back in but Bugs would run and hide every time he sawme. I gavethem some cheerios,my son sawme and thought I had gone insane(he didn't know I gave them tothem). It wasn't long though before Bugs was at thecage begging to go in!! Hehe

I haven't tried craisins. Idon't think I have tried any fruit rather than papaya and pumpkin, Nepodidn't like either of them. I hope he likes pineapplebecausethat would be his only chance to ge trid of hariballs. I hope the ricekrispies aren't bad for bunnies.Igive them to Nepoalmost everyday and he seems fine. I have to try apples, bananas,oranges and strawberries ( althoughIhave give Nepobits of dehydrated strawberries and he liked them)

I plan on giving Nepo a banana or half, celerysticks as antennae, and2craisinsas eyesfor a birthday cake.:)

Did you give him dehydrated papaya? Bo LOVESit. He looked at me like I was completely NUTS when I triedto give him pumpkin. :?

Sounds like a cute birthday cake Nepo :) I've not given Boactual celery. I give him the leaves on the topstho.

Dear Rose,

The title of this post really bothers me because the Last thing you are is 'stupid'.

:X

-Carolyn

rabbitgirl wrote:
Mine hate craisins. Little weirdos!

:D

Rose

Tucker could take them or leave them too. As a matter of fact, he's left them more than once.

Attitude.

Isn't it Lovely?

-Carolyn

Do you guys get that "look" when you give themsomething they don't really care for or something new that they refuseto try?

You know, ears down a bit and they just stare at you like "Psh, thanks a lot."

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Did you give him dehydrated papaya? Bo LOVES it.He looked at me like I was completely NUTS when I tried to give himpumpkin. :?

Sounds like a cute birthday cake Nepo :) I've not given Boactual celery. I give him the leaves on the topstho.
I haven't tried dehydrated papaya. Nepo really loves celery. :)

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Do you guys get that "look" when you give them somethingthey don't really care for or something new that they refuse totry?

You know, ears down a bit and they just stare at you like "Psh, thanks a lot."
Yup!! Got it just this morning when I gave them rice krispiesinstead of thier usual cheerios. They looked absolutelydisgusted!!! Bugs even turned around and gave me theBUTT:shock:

I guess tomorrow they will be back to cheerios.

Latest posts

Back