I am so LIVID.. I wanna kill my daughter.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW!! I hope you get thru this okay! You are sure in a tight situation. I hope that Chandra can clean up her act for you guys.

Alright, let's give this another whirl.

Basically, the long and the short of it is, Rick's mom works part time to provide niceties for her and Rick's stepdad. She makes around $10 an hour and works 20 hours a week. Rick's stepdad is retired and gets SSI. So they very much are on a fixed income. During the month of May there is Chandra and her son Tristan's birthday, and in June there is mine, and my sons birthday, and me and Rick's wedding anniversary. Connie will spend all of her checks on her kids and grandkids, even if we forbid it.

Chandra went to lunch with her granny on her birthday, then she went so far as to carry out her lie by going to Dillard's, picking out clothes in her normal size 7, taking them to the dressing room, and we can only assuming pretending to try them on. She told her they fit, and she let her half blind grandmother spend $150-$200 on clothes she can't even fit her pregnant fluffy in. Given the after birth spread most women get, she may not even be able to fit in them afterwards. Just to perpetuate her lie, she let her grandmother spend money she really did not have, money that was hard earned, money that could have been better spent on things for the other baby, had she only told the danged truth.

How, you may ask.. did my mother in law not notice Chandra was pregnant? Trapeze dress, leggings and flats... very chic...

Yeah.. I am so miffed at Chandra right now

Oh my goodness. I know what it is like to be on fixed income. I can not believe she did that. How stupid is that. Ooh makes me want to slap her for you.

I really really hope she really cleans up her acts when this baby is born.

Latest posts

Back