I AM NEW ALISSA

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi my name isAlissa, my mom is dsblueyes65 and Shadow is my bunny. My momthinks its hers. I am 11 years old, I like music, drawing andhorses. My mom will buy me a horse one day I hope.I would like to make new friends here..:p

alissa

blueyes65_alissa wrote:
Hi my name is Alissa, my mom isdsblueyes65 and Shadow is my bunny. My mom thinks its hers. I am 11years old, I like music, drawing and horses. My mom will buy me a horseone day I hope. I would like to make new friends here..:p

alissa

Alissa I like drawing and horses too. I like to make friends too. Yourbunny shadow looks cute. I want a horse too. My family is going to moveto a farm soon.

Jaiden

blueyes65_alissa wrote:
hi nepo how many rabbits do you have, I just turned11 in december
1 :), here's a picture: :)

nepo069.jpg

sandhills_rose wrote:
blueyes65_alissa wrote:
Hi my name is Alissa, my mom isdsblueyes65 and Shadow is my bunny. My mom thinks its hers. I am 11years old, I like music, drawing and horses. My mom will buy me a horseone day I hope. I would like to make new friends here..:p

alissa

Alissa I like drawing and horses too. I like to make friends too. Yourbunny shadow looks cute. I want a horse too. My family is going to moveto a farm soon.

Jaiden
Hi Jaiden mom is helping me a little...I am doing aproject called cow girls at school maybe my mom will take a picture ofit at school and put it here. 3 other friends are doing ittoo. You are lucky to move on a farm. My friendlives on a farm with chickens and lots of rabbits like yourmom. thankyou:dude:

hello-Alissa. i live on a 32-acre farm. we havetwo rabbits, one hamster, two dogs, one horse, cattle in the summer(including my own ridable cow), we are also getting chickens and duckshopefully sometime this week again. Welcome to the forum!

Ellie

blueyes65_alissa wrote:
sandhills_rose wrote:
blueyes65_alissa wrote:

alissa

Jaiden
mom is helping me...I am doing a project called cow girlsat school maybe my mom will take a picture of it at school and put ithere. 3 other friends are doing it too. You are lucky to move on afarm. My friend lives on a farm with chickens and lots of rabbits likeyour mom. thankyou:dude:

My mom is helping me too. What is your project like? I was in a play atschool last year. I also sang in a talent show. I have a website withsome drawings and pictures on it. www.dufekhomeschool.com is theaddress.

Jaiden

blueyes65_alissa wrote:
HIellie that sounds like fun. I likechickens and rocky is my hampster he is so cute

What breed is your hamster? Is it a Syrian? My hamster's name is Teddi Bump, she's a girl Syrian.

Ellie

P.S. you can see a picture of me on my horse in "no bunsallowed-pictures of you" it's another topic on this forum, go to page21.

Latest posts

Back