I am in love with a bunny =)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*nepo*

Reaction score
Today I went to a pet storeand saw a lop bunny (I don't know what kind of lop, the buuny had bigfeet and is Sebastian's color)When I knelt down on front of his cage hestarted smelling me and I think he smelled that I had a bunny. He wasreally sweet and he only cost $25. I really want him. I don't reallyknow if he is aboy or a girl. Before I get him if I ever do,I'm going to try to neuter Nepo and if the lop isn't spayed/neutered Iwill also fix him. I hope Nepo and the lop get along well. But I mightnot get him:(, so I shouldn't get my hopes back. My parents don't wanthim because there isn't any room to put his cage, maybe we'll put himoutside. At least I'll get him if we do put him outside. Nepo mighthave also smelled another bunny because he was kind of mad atme:p.

It's so hard whenyou see them like that especially in a pet store, to not want to takethem home and love them up!

Raspberry

I think we all know how pet stores can be luresfor us all. Look at me and Valuran. Well, actually, he was in a bad wayand I feel if I didn't "rescue" him from there, he would have died.

I always stop into the pet store to see the bunnies, if only to givethem some attention and a bit of loving. The other day I saw a babythat looked just like Abby did as a baby, and an adorable all white lopbaby. *sigh* They are just too adorable.

I heard from someone on theforum(I can't remember who), that they got a bunny from apetstore and a few days later the bunny died from stress:(. ( Ithink)

My dad said he is going to build a cagefor Nepo next weekendso he'll live outside and he said hemight build one for the bunny at the petstore so wecan get him:). I'm going to put the two cages next to each other so thebunies get used to each other and hopefully becomefriends.

Latest posts

Back