I am hooked!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donaldsl

Reaction score
So I have had Nesta for less than a month, and I am already looking at getting another bun! This one, not a foster bun!

I am crazy am I not! I'm addicted!!!

I will post pictures when she gets here!:biggrin:

I am like that with all animals...it can get dangerous!! lol but as long as you have love, room and time then the more the merrier!!

My bunny Shae passed away 2 months ago and I think I am now ready to add another bunny to our family. I know it's very soon from since she passed, but we just moved in our new place and we do have the space for another bun. Happy is 7 months now and has never been alone yet. My children think she's lonely.

Although I think the only place they have them here is the petstore.. And I'm not sure I want to go that route.

I'm hooked as well. :)

So the new bun came home tonight. He is a crossbreed from a family who was just giving him away! He is a sweet little shy thing.

His little nails were so bad, and he was molting like crazy but at least he was being fed good food (martins less active). Hell have a great home here! :)

Will post pics soon!!

Latest posts

Back