I am getting another bunni tonight help

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How old is the baby? What a sweetie he/she is :)When she gets home I would leave her for a bit so that she can get usedto her surroundings :)

If you haven’t already, check out the top post called "TOP PICKS" andthen click on Care sheet, this post has TONS of information that isvery useful! :)

If you have any questions that you weren’t able to find of the care sheet please let us know, we are here to help you! :)

~Amy

is it just me or does it seem like a lot of one eared buns are comin about?

edit// maybe not. that other post about the one-eared guy was by the same people :D

I have 2pure Dutch that themother cleaned off the ears onone of the boys has no ears andno tail poor littledude , lol but that doesnt stophim any lol he doesnt miss them

:Dhi you need give your new bunnietime alone in it new cage give the bunnie water feed and a box withstaw in sid it this be a plaz for unnies to sleep and feel save and fewtoys to play with be nice it hlep the bunnies time when your not homeor a sleep

of you have any dogs or cats that werent raise around rabbits orbunnies put bunnie cage in room were you other pets can get to thebunnie and try biting him or her it just be on safe sid hope this hlep

Latest posts

Back