I am getting a BUN

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OOOHHH it is like i have never had a rabbit before ,now i have a to do list of stuff i have to get.

Alfalfa pellets and alfalfa hay

bedding for cage (he/she will be in a cage for the time being)

When do you feed rabbits veggies for the first time?

I have water bottles and bowls, so what am i missing?

I will have him/her in a cage and will put a run around it for out time at first until i get the bun fixed and then bonded with Belle.

EEEK! I'm so happy for you Fran! :D

I seriously could not choose between those 3........ That is TOUGH!

I am very partial to Fluff though. He's gorgeous! :biggrin2:

Oh and on trips, I always sit in the back next to the carrier. Dotty hates car journeys so I always open the carrier door and reach in and pet her the whole way but Snowy never appreciates that. I would see how the bun goes and if they look like pets might be appreciated, try that :)

well i am thinkning of Fluff, i think maybe a male would be the best way to go with Belle. But i have to say that , of course i think they are all to die for, but i would love to take the Diva bun Pops lol. I think one but with an attitude is enough for me,lol.

I, or hubby, will be going on April 10th!!!!! that is over a week away!!!!!! it is going to seem like a lifetime away,lol!!!!!!!!!! now i am like a kid at christmas time,lol. I have all the stress to look forward too to, like nueter, and bonding, you all know i am a worry wart when it comes to stuff like this,lol. I am going to have to work on my mom to watch the baby cause i dont know how he will be in the car for a long ride, it might take us longer to get to and from with him so i will see if my mom will w atch him. oooohhhh i am excited.

Pellet question do i gradually switch what Lauren is feeding them to what i will be feeding?

What a tough decision! I like bun #3 myself... I hear you about the wait - your wait is shorter than mine as I have to wait to mid May to get Jared and his girls.....

Denise

Wait--is the first one named Moose? Then you NEED him! I do love Pops too...

i'm partial to the first one, those itty bitty ears are too cute!

altho if you're going to go witha lop i would go with pops, she just looks like she has alot of personality

fluff is cute tho!he looks playful

so in order my choices are..well in order hehe

1 moose

2 pops

3 fluff

in that order

I don't think a bun with attitude would be good for Belle.

oh no i think a licky bun would be nice for her, i think she wanted that from Sooty,lol. A rabbit with an attitude i dont think would mesh with her highness,lol

I love Fluff! I just want to pet him. It's a tough decision though! My second choice would be bun #1.

Ah they all are so sweet - course I'm partial to lops - that's super you found some closer - I'm so happy for you Fran..I'd say pick which one you think your Belle would like.

Latest posts

Back