I am getting a BUN

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luvmyzoocrew

Reaction score
Well this started about two weeks ago when i emailed Anneq about adopting one of her lil babies, told my hubby about it and figured that is where it would s top, Anneq is in South Carolina. To my suprise my hubby was making comments to me that weekend about how he could be half way there and blah blah, so i asked him if he was serious and we talked some more. Anneq adopted out the first litter of babies and then found out that she had a nother litter and i thought about taking one of those but after serious consideration i decided that i didint want my hubby going so far, because i would not have been there to accompany him cause i have the baby and it would be too long, 12 hours , for me and the baby.

I contacted a few rescues, local and a lil non local, some didnt have any lops, some never returned the emails :pssd: (i guess they are overwhelmed with adoptions? :?) , But i havent been "feeling" it. Then i saw Lauren post in the introductions about her mis sexed buns and litters. I of course was drooling all over my computer screen over them and then i saw her location is in VIrginia!!!!!!!!!!! that isnt 12 hours away,lol so i dropped her an email. We have been corrosponding back and forth and i got to see more drooly pics of the buns and now i have a decision to make, WHICH ONE!!!!!!!!!!!! lol, there are three that i have decided that i like the best but i cant decide which of the three?!?!?!? I hope she doesnt mind me posting the pics

Here is the first one i liked, she was going to keep him but decided that she has enough. I love his face and coloring. Moose

6moose.jpg

Then there is Pops, she calls her a DIVA ,and i have to say she is so pretty and looks like a girly bunny!!!! figets when being picked up, but that is ok cause Sooty didnt like to be picked up and it didnt much bother me

5pops.jpg

Then there is this one, Fluff, look at that face, too cute, i am in love with all of them
and cant decide on which one,lol.

4fluff.jpg

which one do you just want to steal and love?

Also a transporting question, how do you make the ride as less stressfull and as p ossible, is it better just to leave the rabbit in a cage and leave it be, or should i hold it and love it, and squeeze it , and kiss it,lol.

Fluff!

omg how can you decide on one, they are to die for cute!!!!!

Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
omg how can you decide on one, they are to die for cute!!!!!
Easy! Who would look best with Dallas!

Pops! and Fluff! AND the first one! I love diva bunnies.

For a less stressful ride, try a few drops of Bach's Rescue Remedy on a treat (can find it at GNC, some Whole Foods). Also, I like to have the carrier with a blanket over it to keep it dark. Have it nearby (or on your lap) so you can reach in there and give comforting pets if needed. :D

i cant choose that is why i am trying to get some influence,lol!!!!!!!!

I love Diva bunnies too tonyshuman,lol.

If life was t his hard all the time,lol

So far the kids picks are
Hunter- pops

Chase- fluff

lol

Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
So far the kids picks are
Hunter- pops

Chase- fluff

lol

I like Chase.

Ali i got a pic of Brayden in the shirt you got him, i have to upload it for ya

All so cute....but I would vote for Fluff!!

Good luck and congrats!!

The sexes are 1. m 2.? 3.m

to all that chose all three, you are no help,lol

Would you think about taking a pair, male and female, if #2 is a female? I like #1 so cute and I'm partial to males.

I have a female at home Belle, so i was looking to take one rabbit.

Latest posts

Back