I am Fraggles and I have had enough (pic heavy)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Fraggles here
14476_270106_280000001.jpg

As you can see I have to comfort myself wit this bag of banana chips. I am very upset this evening..
Let me explain, Last x-mas I was given a beautiful handmade blanket from my Auntie.Susan and Miss Daisy Mae.
14476_121910_110000004.jpg

Soon after the holidays were over....This thing showed up!
14476_270106_280000003.jpg

14476_270106_280000004.jpg

Yep this is a Muppet.....Lately someone has been leaving poops on my lovely blanket and pillow....I suspected tans and was ready to prove it so I set up a secret camera...Here is the evidence.
14476_270108_390000001.jpg
CHINNING!!!!!!!

14476_270108_400000003.jpg
FACE WASHING!!!!!!

14476_270108_400000004.jpg
">
AND LOOKING CUTE....ON MY BLANKET!!!!!!

I have had it with Muppet....She has caused me to get back on the chips.

[img]http://www.rabbitsonline.net/gallery/14476/14476_270106_280000002.jpg

The problem is......

14476_270106_280000000.jpg

I DONT HAVE THUMBS!!!!!!!

Lets start the bidding for the Muppet at one bag of chips. Do I have one bag?

Fraggles, you is a big beautiful bunny woman. Is just a little boy yet, but am going to be a big bunny man. How abouts 4 bags for you here, a new blanket, I still has Benjamins blankee and its purple would look gweat with your beautiful furs and all the chips you can eat. I can awange to comes to the border and gets you. The heck with that Muppet girl, move to Canada withs me. You can still goes home to see the mommy and daddy. I has a gweat big yard, lots of clovers and dandelions and no ones to share it with. It would be an aventures.

Aw Derby :inlove:
You know I did receive some very lovely pictures of you in the mail just the other day.
Your mommy addressed them to both me and that Muppet. Muppet did take one and hung it up by her cage but she has all kinds of boy pictures around her cage...She even has Gary's socks on hocks pic and he is ALREADY MARRIED.....I will be packing my hay waiting for Derby. Its time to blow this Popsicle stand

Hi Fraggles.
Iz Weston.
My mommy was laffin at your story, i telled her iz not funny.
I dont have any banana chips, but i has craisins. If yous want to come here there is plenty of room. I finks you're perdy and if you was my gurlfrend I would lub you lots and lots! :inlove: :bouquet:

You think you have it hard? At least Muppet is a fellow rabbit. :( I have these annoying CATS who sneak in, and they've started using my litter tray. I mean, CATS! That's just gross, and mum keeps saying it's bad for me anyway. At least my human's trying to fix the problem, which is more than your humans seem to be doing! I say you come here, and you can help me fight the cats off! I have yoggies, bananas, and there's always an ongoing supply of cupcakes around here! And there are these delicious things the rats eat, which are the best food I have ever eaten. My favourite things ever.

Oh Fraggles, the trials and tribulations of living with a Muppet. I may get fed up and send you Gary, socks on his hocks and all. I over heard mommy saying a new bunny girl was coming home and she is going to try to bond her WITH US! Gary is excited about getting a second bunwife, another mini lop no less! I am highly insulted! I can't believe these humans.

:eek:hnoyoudidnt:

-Becky

Mizz Murphy heres, ooooo or muppet could come live here and replace me as a play toy!!! evil kitty likes fluffy cute bunnys and i is very fluffy and cute..and slow with my hobble. muppet would be the perfect distraction for my get away! ill just trip her with my err...stub!! and no one would hardly notice her, ill just put her back in where the stuffed animals go in the little girls' room!! or..i could try shoving her into the kitty toy basket!

*mumbles* maybe i could tie a rainbow ribbon to her tail for extra kitty fun!

I am offended by this "Gary socks on hocks" business. Next thing you know people will think it is my name. Totally not dignified. *thumps* Besides, I think two wives will be even better, more girls to groom! Think of it, 4 ears!!!!

So go ahead and send Muppet here, I will groom her ears as well. :)

-Ghirardelli

Back