Hutch

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sabine wrote:
I got a very similar one on eBay and it arrived two weeks ago. Mine has a flat roof though and I also got a very reasonable rain cover for it.
I'd say your buns will like it.
P.S. If it is from the same manufacturer as mine I'd recommend adding another coat of weatherproofing varnish.
great:)
I have weatgher proof stuff in the shead aswell anyway. Thanks for the head up :)

And i nailed thick plastic (the type with studs on one side used to protect carpets)on the back and one exposed side over lapping it at the top so nailed it drapped over the top before we screwed down the roof and it keeps the run area really dry even in downpours of rain,but it is pushed right up to a brick wall,highly recommend

sbaxter wrote:
And i nailed thick plastic (the type with studs on one side used to protect carpets)on the back and one exposed side over lapping it at the top so nailed it drapped over the top before we screwed down the roof and it keeps the run area really dry even in downpours of rain,but it is pushed right up to a brick wall,highly recommend
Mine is going to be psuhed agains a fence.
hmm, ill use a tarpulin, like the one i use now.
:)

Latest posts

Back