Hutch

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it Make sure you reenforce it so nothing can get in.

Storm is a indoor bun. But if he was a outdoor i would love to have that for him

Mrs. PBJ wrote:
I like it Make sure you reenforce it so nothing can get in.

Storm is a indoor bun. But if he was a outdoor i would love to have that for him
And nothing can get out ;)
Thank you I hope my buns love the new christmas present.

We have aimilair one for warmer days on our patio am very happy with it but not when George decides to sit in the lower height end as he knows i struggle to catch him :p

Happi Bun wrote:
It's gorgeous and I'm sure they will love it! :highfive:
Thank you, I hope they will like it as well.
:) I hope I can keep it looking great.

sbaxter wrote:
We have aimilair one for warmer days on our patio am very happy with it but not when George decides to sit in the lower height end as he knows i struggle to catch him :p
I bet my two will learn that trick with in a few hours :p
As long as I pack it with hay in the bedroom, tehy will be warm I hope

Elena i`m on the hunt for a box to lay on it`s side to push into the restricted height end then i slide him out in it! hey pesto! Score human 1 bunny 0 LOL:biggrin2:

Mine is the 1 on Ebay with the flat roof came from "Elbec garden building" must say went together in half an hour! no lie !!

Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
I Want pictures when you get it with 2 bunnies in it.
Ha t stll needs to get here, then bult up, then hayed and food put n and the huse rules naled on.:)

I think it's really cool :)
I've seen those before at my pet shop, but since they are made for chickens there are stuff like perches and a nest box in it. I think you can take out the perches and I think the nest box should be ok. They'll love it!

sbaxter wrote:
Elena i`m on the hunt for a box to lay on it`s side to push into the restricted height end then i slide him out in it! hey pesto! Score human 1 bunny 0 LOL:biggrin2:

Mine is the 1 on Ebay with the flat roof came from "Elbec garden building" must say went together in half an hour! no lie!
cant understand your post, could your rephrase t?
Thanks

irishbunny wrote:
I think it's really cool :)
I've seen those before at my pet shop, but since they are made for chickens there are stuff like perches and a nest box in it. I think you can take out the perches and I think the nest box should be ok. They'll love it!
Ahh.. Its sad for chickens and rabbts.
I will remove all but one perche, as can dangle a hangng treat on t for them.

i mean if a plastic box was placed on it`s side and slid to the back then instead of me pulling every muscle trying to get him out i could pull out the box with him in it,sorry is hard to explain.

yeh i too removed the perch but its not that high probably just a few inches off the floor level ,but you could adapt it and move it much higher,it`s super for buns and chickens ,but becareful they can`t dig out or something dig in if on grass or soil,can`t post pics have spent hrs trying or i`d show you mine:)

These are awesome accommodations. Lucky bunnies Elena!

sbaxter wrote:
i mean if a plastic box was placed on it`s side and slid to the back then instead of me pulling every muscle trying to get him out i could pull out the box with him in it,sorry is hard to explain.

yeh i too removed the perch but its not that high probably just a few inches off the floor level ,but you could adapt it and move it much higher,it`s super for buns and chickens ,but becareful they can`t dig out or something dig in if on grass or soil,can`t post pics have spent hrs trying or i`d show you mine:)
;)
I think I understand, but its early in th morning.
MMMhh, I think once I get it I will find out myself very soon and ill also try to get pictures

I got a very similar one on eBay and it arrived two weeks ago. Mine has a flat roof though and I also got a very reasonable rain cover for it.
I'd say your buns will like it.
P.S. If it is from the same manufacturer as mine I'd recommend adding another coat of weatherproofing varnish.

Latest posts

Back