hurt bunny?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snaphappy14

Reaction score
Mr. Pixie is starting to be a real sweetheart!Whenever I walk in my room he greets me by pushing at his cage door.And when I let him out before bed at nights, he jumps on my bed!!!! Itssooo cute to see him do this!

Last night he was so hyper that he ran into the side of his cage, headfirst and acted as if he was hurt. he was trying to touch his eyes whenhe was on his hind legs and acted as if it hurt him. maybe he was hurtor dizzy. but, it only lasted a few minutes. anyone know what mighthave been wrong?

hes only 4 months, maybe its just so much energy he has in his system.hes in one area of my room to another in a split second. lol

Another question i have is, why do they need to turn their heads somewhere to hop or jerk themselves up in the air?

snap happ

they hop like crazy bunnies when they are happy and are enjoying themselves running around in your company.
My pixie was probably shocked more than hurt, but you might never know since he seemed better so fast.
How far is Degraff from cleveland or akron? do you have a vet aroundthere that you could recommend? ( i need someone trustworthy for angiesspay...)

Thanks, thats probably what happened. He jumpedoff my shoulder earlier and ran right into the wall again. *sigh* :) hewill learn sooner or later. :)

Anyway, DeGraff is about 3 hours away from Cleaveland so I wouldn't know. sorry i couldnt be more of help. :(

Latest posts

Back