Humming

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karona

Reaction score
So I was wondering does anyone have a bunny who humms?? Karona has been makeing a noise like an air conditiponer for the lst 2 weeks. jut on and off while she plays. its very funny! The first time i crawled onto the floor by her to make shure it was comming from her. its an odd odd noise!

Aww! That sounds cute! Ive never heard bunbuns do that before.. he just purrs.. maybe Karona is just purring..:shock::biggrin2:

My new rabbit, Leo, makes a buzzing noise! Maybe it's the same as humming...I'm trying to capture it on video, haha.

They just don't know the words ;) But seriously, i've never heard it. Would be great if you guys can get it on video.

Tiny little Velveteen made a buzzy sound in my ear last night...it was SO CUTE! I just looked at him, and smiled, and said thank you...as I was stunned. I've never had a bun do that...and it was just sooo precious! :D

karona wrote:
Evey, yes it is a buzzing soud!! Maybe its the same?? When does your do it??

I think he does it when he wants out of his cage and when he wants attention! He's happy when he does it!

I need to charge my camera, and then I'll try to record it!

Evey wrote:
karona wrote:
Evey, yes it is a buzzing soud!! Maybe its the same?? When does your do it??

I think he does it when he wants out of his cage and when he wants attention! He's happy when he does it!

I need to charge my camera, and then I'll try to record it!
Evey! You don't have it yet?!:tantrum: Haha, when you get a chance!:D

Yeah Nigel used to do this all the time before he was neutered. He still does it from time to time. Mike even nicknamed him "Buzz" because he was always buzzing when he was out running around.

I tried to get Velveteen's buzzing on video last night...it got LOUD a few times! LOL!

I'm going to just put the camera by his cage and run it the entire time I'm feeding them tonight...as that's when he did it.

It's so funny, I hear this the entire time in the background as I'm going from cage to cage:

BUZZZZ, THUMP! BUZZZZ, THUMP!

So, I'm not quite sure it's him being happy...sounds more to me like it's him being irritated that I haven't gotten to him yet. I say that because it stopped once he'd been fed, hehe!

Little stinker! :biggrin2:

Nelson does this too. He also does little goose honks if you listen closely. When he did the goose honk thing at first, i thought he was angry, but he usually does it when he's binkying around. Same with the buzzing. It's a cute noise, I think.

Ok...tried to get buzzing last night...but wouldn't ya know...HE DIDN'T DO IT!

Argh...hehe!

So, I'll try again tonight, and maybe we'll get some buzzy action!

Also, I'm going to try to get some of Flower's honkiness on camera. She's been particularly honky lately (not upset, just a bit grumpy, hehe), so it shouldn't be difficult to catch, hehe! All I have to do is pet her in a way she didn't want (which, who knows which way that'll be tonight...as it changes by the minute, lol). She's just being a hormonal girl being next to Teeny, I suspect.

Anyway, I'll try everything a bit later...hugs!

I am in the same boat!

Everytime I have my camera ready and let Leo out, he doesn't do it!! I am getting so frustrated, lol.Thisalso happens when I try tolet someone hear him do it.

Then, as soon as I put it away, he buzzes like crazy...siiiigh...

ROFLOL!!

I've been trying every night with no results yet. He DID do a soft little short buzz in one video, but it didn't come out. Hopefully tonight...

Mimi woofs at me. It sounds like a low rumbling softvoice speaking the word"woof". Sometimes she does it continuously when she is happy and runs around my feet. Sometimes she would say "woof" just once to attract my attention.

Browneyedgal

Latest posts

Back