Hullo

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silver-willow

Reaction score
Hullo there,

My name is Yasmin and i'm 19 years old.

I have one rabbit called Teddy who is just over a year old now, I've just brought him indoors to be a house rabbit as i felt bad aout leaving him outside all of the time!

I'm hoping that i'll be able to find out lots of information on how to make Teddy have a exciting time inside.

IMG_2865-1.jpg

:helloand :welcome1to RO

:hugsquish:

Teddy is adorable!

Lucky you having him as a house rabbit - Lucky Teddy as well :nod

Hope to see you around the forum

Becca xxx

:welcome1!

Teddy is so cute, i love his coloring! do you know what breed he is?

~Anna

Thankyou :)

He's the cutest bunny i've seen so far!

No, i dont' know what breed he is,I presume that he's just a random mix of breeds. I got him from a petshop (which i know was bad i just couldn't walk out of there without him!)

Yasmin xx

silver-willow wrote:
No, i dont' know what breed he is,I presume that he's just a random mix of breeds. I got him from a petshop (which i know was bad i just couldn't walk out of there without him!)
if you'd like to know what breed he is head over to 'rabbitry and show room' and post a few pics. we make educated guesses all the time on here:biggrin2:

He's adorable! I'm so happy you've decided to bring him inside. We love our housebunnies and have so much fun with them!

WELCOME!

Latest posts

Back