HUGE PROBLEM

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightPoet00

Reaction score
Hi! I have a huge problem! I'm moving in Januaryto a new apartment. However, now that we're showing my soon to bevacated room my landlord says that I can't have the rabbit here. Hesays I should leave Winston with my family when I go home. However, myparents absolutely cannot take him!!!

Is there anyone here who would mind taking on an extra rabbit for amonth following Thanksgiving?? I'm located near Boston but I'd bewilling to leave him with anyone in New Jersey, Connecticut, orMassachusetts (or even New Hampshire and Rhode Island!). I'd pay forhis upkeep costs. He's not yet neutered but he has an appointment inearly December. If no one in Mass. can take him, I'd be happy to let anapproved vet nearby neuter him, and of course I'd pay for it.

Please let me know!!! I don't know of anyone who can take Winston on,even for a short while. If I can't find anyone, I'll have to give himup for good to a shelter or the HRA, which I don't want to do! :(:(:(:(

I'd offer but we are getting ready tomove also and trying to keep up with everything....could you board himsomeplace if you can't find someone to watch him?

Latest posts

Back