HUGE Ping Pong Bellies!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lelanatty

Natty Dwarfs Rabbitry
Reaction score
These are my lovely new Silver Marten ND babies. Their mother is a first-timer and she is feeding them and taking care of them extremely well, and I just had to share my joy at this.

13125_201936_380000000.jpg

13125_201936_260000000.jpg

his tummy is so big he can't even roll over! :biggrin:

Is there anyway you would take a pic of one in your hand next to your thumb?

Silly question I know... as big as some of my harlequins are 8.5 pounds when they had what appears to me as 'normal' size they have died. but if they have TINY ones, they live.

13125_251701_500000000.jpg

Good News! I have two more nice ping pong bellied babies from another first-timer doe!! I am so excited that my girls are doing so well after hearing so many stories about moms that had disastrous first litters!

The other two are still doing great! They opened their eyes. Here is a new pic :)

13125_251704_450000000.jpg

I have another doe due tomorrow as well, and I hope she does just as good as these two mommas have!

GorbyJobRabbits wrote:
Is there anyway you would take a pic of one in your hand next to your thumb?

Silly question I know... as big as some of my harlequins are 8.5 pounds when they had what appears to me as 'normal' size they have died. but if they have TINY ones, they live.
Oops, I meant to get you the picture you wanted, I will next time I take pictures though!

awesome - love it when they're so full like that - its so hilarious to watch them try to roll over..

Latest posts

Back