How's our Tankie?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
Has the diva pulled anything interesting lately? all settled in? Friendly and happy?

Has she given you this :bunnydance:yet?

I miss her. Almost cut her a chunk of carrot before I remembered she wasn't here anymore.:sad:

Rose

AWWWW Rose ,

Tank is doing very well, loves her new cage , gets mad at mefor making her excercise , lol . Her Backend is coming long nicely, the muscles are building up finally.

She hasn't had a spell of being asnot as yet Im sure she isleaving the snottyness to thelittle Nethi Dwarf lol. She certainlyenjoys her round pen time ,and being sure to chin every inch ofit and the mini baleof straw I put in for her to beat up. She does tend to be a littleput out when I have to return her to hercage so someone elsecan come out and have a turn , Ihave yet to weigh her sinceher drs qappointment , butwill soon . Rest assuredsheis doing very well and seemsto be very happy . althoher mini salt block only survived 2 minuteswith her , She bit it cleanly in half, no messing aroundwith her lol.

Sounds like things are going great.:highfive:Shedoes have a bent for destruction and having things her own way. Makeslife more interesting!hehe

Bub's new trick (speaking of muscle development) is scaling the fenceto kiss Pandemonium. It's probably about 3 ft. high or so, and he keepsfalling off the top and bouncing like a rubber ball :colors:when hehits the ground. I turn around for a second and turn back to see him atit again! Stupid boy. He climbs like a cat and has acat'strick of landing on his feet ready for action again. Ijumped up and caught him the first time, until I saw him use the fencelike the high corners of a Nascar speedway. Zzzzzzip! Vwwwwwooooosh!After that I figured he could take care of himself. lol

That's so great that Tank is getting more muscles too. If you get a chance, I'd love to see pics of her running around.:)

Rose

Sounds like Tank is settled quite nicely, I still think of the TankTrain from time to time and it still brings a smile to my face thinkingabout what all of you did for Tank.
You are all
'
'
'
v

:star:'s

I think the only reason mom has been hesitatingon getting Tanks weight is cause I am so sick right now. I have a feverthat veries from 101.9 to 103.0 with strep throat {at my age go figure}along with an ear infection and sinus infection. I have been layed upsince the 3rd with a massive headache never thinking that it was fromstrep. But as soon as I am feeling well enough to venture out of thehouse I will go down and help mom get Tankers weight.. Although thelast time I was down she was being her cheeky little self, although ifshe hears Zack {my youngest} she is little miss manners and will allowhim to rub her through the cage. Anyway thats my updates lol... I willbe lurking on and off till I am feeling better.

shadow10978 wrote:
Although the last time I was down she was being her cheekylittle self, although if she hears Zack {my youngest} she is littlemiss manners and will allow him to rub her through the cage.

that is incredibly cute. I heard something about horses thathavehad foalsbeing really careful aroundchildren.....maybe Tank's doing the same.

Rose

Maybe, anything is possable. lol although he islike me and generally doesnt have any issue with animals. Even mymother in laws preggo doe who bites everyone will not bite him. I justthink that he has a special coming ability with animals. Although Ithink I worded that wrong.

Hi Rose:

I gave Tank her first few pieces ofShredded wheat last night LOL. Treats are now on a rotating weekly schedual ,(after the kids gave out too many one day) Friday is tons of hay, Saturday is a few chipsof either pineapple, papaya , crasins/raisins, banana chips or 5 spoon size plainshredded wheats per rabbit. Some of the larger rabbits thinkI am being stingy , Chaz being one of them lol. Tank has taken up thesame opinion lol smaller flat coatrabbits get 3 while the longer wooledvarieties get the whole 5 .

Tank actually took the firstpiece like a true Southern Bell, very daintily chewing away , I went togive her the second piece :shock: Shesnapped that cereal bit from my hand, went scurringto the corner and glared like Iwas some monster who was going to eat them all onher lol , finally I just put them in herfeeder and shut the door , A few minuteslater I hear this ungodly rattling andthe whole stack unit was shaking. I rounded the corner and hereis Tank Teeth through the wireand Bouncing up and down trying to getthe door loose for more treatslol . I gave her 2 more pieces and flat toldher that was it, be good or next time shewouldnt be allowed to have treats if shewas going to act like abad bunny. LOL I didnt hear asound or rattle from her the rest of thenight . ( silly Rabbit ) .

I am going to try and get outside picturestoday if the rain holds off fora spell .We still have a nice rabbitsized patch of green grass thefrost hasnt yet killed , and Iam going to set the round penon it for them . I love takingoutside pictures they seemto come out much more naturalthan the ones taken in my garage , coursethere no florecent lighting out side to much withthe pictures . Stay toooned ,it should be comical .

Back