Howrse Players Unite!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fav Howrse mod-

• BOWler

• funnyone

• Ayjay

• cindyntx

Results are only viewable after voting.

OreoTheBunny

Reaction score
Hi! I wanted to know if anyone on here plays Howrse, a really cool horse sim game (Howrse.com) I am not going to mention my username yet, but if you tell me yours, I'll add you as a friend!

Howrse is my favorite game on the internet. If there are any horse lovers out there, I would sign up for this game faster than you can say, "Golden Apple" !

Same user as here-Bunnylova4eva. I don't log on very often and when I do, I don't usually have much time, but feel free to add me.

I played years ago but it was costing me to much real money buying extras. Might have changed since I played it but I remember something about buying special passes and all the top horses were horses where you needed to spend real money if you wanted a foal from them. I also enjoyed Horse Isle, was fun with the chat system and different competitions where you actually controlled the horse.

Yes, it does cost real money to buy passes. I don't buy passes with real money. Every 30 days you can buy one pass with a percentage of your reserve (howrse money). I don't use it too frequently but log on enough to keep the account.

Back