Howdy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stargazerLily

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm not a new member per se, but a returning member after a long sabbatical. We have been bunnieless for 3 years now, but will hopefully be changing that soon.

Betsy

:hello & :welcome2, Betsy!
I'm one of many new people here at RO. I still consider myself a newbie bunny mom with my two sister buns & I being together for less than a year. It must have been very hard being bunnyless for so long. Now that I have my Faith & Hope I can't imagine my life without them. Bunnies are such special furry family members. Are you planning on getting a young kit or are you looking into adopting a bunny looking for a home? Nice to meet you!

The cat in my avatar is mine. His name is Hugo (CRMI Hugo Victor of Arcticstorm). He's my burmilla stud cat that I imported in a few months ago for my burmilla breeding program. He's special because he's the only cream silver shaded burmilla in the US right now.

We are looking at getting an English Lop, so we are going to pick out a kit. That's not to say we might not end up with a rescue bun as well.

Latest posts

Back