How well would I do in a show?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is pepper, a 5 month old (I think) black english angora doe. How well would she do In a ARBA show? (I know she is rather young still, but I want to know if it is worth showing her or not?) A54E1FB9-80EA-452E-AC3F-C8188CEAA653.jpeg0BF25255-AE94-4FD5-BA49-E7F09C255AB9.jpeg60B934B9-89B3-4FA0-9E1B-A5DD60CDD388.jpeg

This is pepper, a 5 month old (I think) black english angora doe. How well would she do In a ARBA show? (I know she is rather young still, but I want to know if it is worth showing her or not?) View attachment 65044View attachment 65045View attachment 65046
I think I changed my mind about showing her. As she is not numbered, and I don’t really want to number her, I think she is a pet rabbit, I will enter her in online shows and competitions on BYC, and here( if there are any) but not in fairs. I don’t really think the stress is worth it considering that she is a rescue. (She had a really rough life before, she was never brushed, her nails probably were never trimed, she was just not really taken care of.) and I want to give her a good life. (Getting her spayed is the thing I am saving for, she deserves to live a long life full of treats and greens)

Latest posts

Back