How to tell if my bunny is enjoying pets, or just putting up with them?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He may just be very nervous. Sophie was very scared of everything when I got her, she'd been in the shelter twice and her previous humans gave her up because she was nervous. I've spent a lot of time with her and she's come a long way with her confidence. There are still many issues although I'm not sure what's an "issue" and what's just normal rabbit nervousness. I know that as she gets to know me more, she'll be less scared. I'm sure your bun will become less nervous too:)

I hope so! It doesn't help that I have 3 housemates who interact with him too, not to mention their friends coming over and interacting with him, not always as gently as I want! After some playtime with them while I was out he was acting shaky and off for a couple of days, and today someone went to pick him up and I had to politely ask them not to. I'm trying to teach him to be calmer while he's being handled, and being picked up by people he probably views as strangers wouldn't help!

Latest posts

Back