How To Downloaad Pictures from Phone

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOOOSKA

Reaction score
OMG, I think you need a University education to down load pictures from a cell phone.

If someone would be so kind to explain to me how this is done. I lookedin the book that came with the phone but it didn't tell you anything.

I have the Motorola Razor (I even took a picture so you can see it). I didn't get a disc or a cable with the phone.

Thanks for your help. Again I'm showing my age.When I was growing up their was no such thing as cell phones, computers(god I learnt to type on a manual typewriter)

Susan:bunnydance:

I'm not sure about Motorola, but here's what I have to do:

Add yourself as a contact and enter your e-mail address.

Pull up the pictures and hit "options".

You should have an option to send

Then pull up your own contact and send

Let me know if it works!

Snuggys Mom

First bright question:pullhair: where do I enter myself as a contact, Ichecked and I don't see options:foreheadsmack:. Why do theymake things so difficult? LOL

My DH is going to log in and tell you.

Hello there. Thank you for calling ToastyRobInformation Technologies and General Computer Help Hotline. You havepressed 5 for Cell Phone Assistance. Please hold while we connect youto an operator.

Ok, so you want to transfer a picture from your Motorola V3 RAZR?That's fairly simply, but there's a few things you'll need. First off,look at the spot where you plug the charger in. What you'll need is aUSB cord that will fit into that slot. You can buy them at any RadioShack or Circuit City or any other fine techie store. Next, you'll needa driver. Drivers are little files that tell the computer what aparticular piece of hardware does. With outit, the computerwon't recognize it and won't know what to do with it. So, hit theinternet and download a driver for the RAZR.DOWNLOAD HERE!All the instructions are included there. Now, you'll need a programcalled MobilePhone Tools. Motorola sells this program for about $30USD.Unless you can find a (free)copy somewhere else. Such as offLimewire. Install this program.

Once it's setup, run it. Make sure your phone is plugged into yourcomputer with the USB cord. When the phone appears in the corner ofyour screen click the middle button, the one that's above the arrows.Then go here:
phone.jpg

From there you can transfer video, music, and image files from your computer to your phone, and vise-versa.

Another benefit to this, when you plug your phone into your computer you can charge it too.

I hope this helps you. Thank you for calling.

Thanks for the info I really appreciate you getting it for me, I'll try tomorrow when I more awake. LOL

Hehe his second post.

I KNOW!!! :shock: I noticed that, too...

His second post, and he's already invaluable as a member! :D

Edited to add: Oh! He's yer man! Go, Alicia!! :D

JadeIcing wrote:
Hehe his second post.

Yup mine. I will rent him out cheap.

Hehe...it's okay...I have my own techie husband. ;)

Though other people definitely might be interested after thisthread! Awesome job, ToastyRob! :D(Hehe...that rhymed!)

Latest posts

Back