How to arrange cage/Make it look nice?!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashley B

Reaction score
This is my bunnies cage! He is a male Rex and is full grown. I want to give him some space to move around and hope. But I also want to make it look nice! I was wondering if anyone could give me ideas? Here is his cage now! Also what else should I add to his cage? Any ideas will help!:)
15459_221857_190000000.jpg
15459_221857_190000001.jpg
15459_221857_190000002.jpg

Not sure what your set up is like in the rest of that room, but if you put the cage on the floor, you could perhaps add an x-pen to create more space for him.

In terms of making it looks nice...well, I tried that with our NIC cages and it starts out looking great, but after a few days, they've rearranged and "messed up" everything! I don't think bunny cages will ever be much of a pretty thing to look at. At least I haven't figured out how!

I have an x-pen but it does not connect to the cage and i don't know how to connect it? If i put the cage in the x-pen my bunny jumps on the cage and out! ):

I have an x-pen but it does not connect to the cage and i don't know how to connect it? If i put the cage in the x-pen my bunny jumps on the cage and out! ):

You could have the x-pen so the door and the cage door are in the same spot. This will allow both doors to be open and the pen should be taller than the cage so he can't jump up.
Or you could put the cage by the wall and put the pen around out, this should keep him from jumping on the cage and out of the pen. Putting the pen so it blocks off the cage (expect the door) might work too.

Sadly I have not been able to set up the x-pen because my surgery keeps getting in the way! But I will try and set it up soon!

Latest posts

Back