How on earth did she do that????

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunny_Mad

Reaction score
I have a 1ft high flower bed. In front of it isHuggys' 1 1/2 ft cage and another 1 1/2ft long carrier to stop Hutchgetting at the plants.

My qustion is "Can rabbits climb??" Its either that or she hopped 2ft into the air and over the cages!!!!

They most certainly can climb, my Friend. Quite well, too!

-Carolyn

We have 2 flower beds and3 plant potsnext to eachother going round our balcony, so she jumped on the firstone and continued round until she got to the other end, then i went tograb her, she ran back the other way, and then back again.

As you can see from all these stories, these rabbits are going to be the end of me!!!

<<As you can see from all these stories, these rabbits are going to be the end of me!!!>>>

Hehe! Yep, I think we've all been there :D. Bunnies can climb - andjump - really well, especially if it means doing something theyshouldn't be doing!

Jan

They can climb, jump, run and more! It's all herein the instruction manual.. it also says change their batteries once amonth.. He he, just kidding, bad joke I know ;)

Surprisingly they can climb :)

I wrote in another post how I once saw somerabbits sunning themselves up a tree. Now that is something I'll neverforget! Those little bunnies keep a lot of secrets tothemselves:D:shock:

Latest posts

Back