How old is your bunny?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I was thinking Buddy was about 6-9 months old but the vet that neutered him said he's closer to a year old. I'll probably give him a "birthdate" of April 7, 2010. :)

don't really know as they are all rescues, but our youngest is hitting the 5 year mark with us--she's an Easter time bunny dumped in a park at around six weeks. She weighed less than a pound and now is 9 pounds. We have a couple that are probably close to ten (or older), but they are all rescues so it's anyone's guess.

It's scary to think how old ours are getting- not that they're particularly 'old' as such, but the years are going by fast...

Dotty will be 2 on 30th May (made up her birthday to coincide with mine since we only had a guess on her age)

Mouse and Chalk will both be 3:)shock:) on 28th August- wish they'd start acting it, lol!

Snowy was 4 on 11th January- acutal birthday

Barney will be 5 on 29th June- actual birthday again, the grumpy old man of the bunch!

Mocha just turned 7!

Zoey will be 5 in July.

And Chase is about 3 this year, I don't reallyknow how old he was when I got him.

Back