How old is your bun?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How old are your bunnies?

• less than 1 year

• 1 year

• 2 years

• 3 years

• 4 years

• 5 years

• 6 years

• 7 years

• 8 years

• 9 years

• 10 years

• more than 10 years

Results are only viewable after voting.
Maddie is 10 months, her Birthday around the 31[sup]st[/sup] January, and her gotcha-day is the 31[sup]st[/sup] March.

Ebony is 1 year and 8 months, her Birthday is the 17[sup]th[/sup] of March, same as her gotcha-day.

:)

Buttercup 9 years :bunnydance:

Wilbur & Jackie 4 years:bunny19:bunny19

Daisy Mae 2 years:apollo:

Winston & Vega I think they are just over a year:brown-bunny:bunny16

Susan:apollo:

That is a good poll!

Rex is 3 years and 2 months

Mini is 1 year and 9 months

Norbert is almost 7 months

Thanks for the info guys. Looks like we have a few seniors like Pixie's Muffy. I'm sure all of us wish that our buns live that long.

Haley, I didn't know Basil is 7, that's great.

I don't know my bunny's exact B-day. I got her on 4/9/06. By my estimation I tell everyone her B-day is 2/1/06,making her almost 2!I celebrate her "gotcha day" since I actually know when that is. :p

~Star~

I only polled my current four rabbits who are:

Zeke - 1 year

Baxter - approximatly 3 years

Sugar - 5 years

Sekura - 7 years

My mother also has a 6 year old mini-rex Nutmeg (used to be mine, but she didn't want to see him go when I moved out, so he stayed), and my old bunny Peter lived to be 13 years old before we had him put to sleep for health reasons.

--Dawn

13 is more amazing when you consider that we probably did everything wrong! Didn't always buy the same brand pellet, no hay, no consistant veggies and when veggies where fed, not always the best ones.

He lived in a cage that was way too small, and probably didn't get enough excersise.

But he was the sweetest bunny ever. Gave kisses and would cuddle with me all the time.

He was just a simple little bunny from a local pet shop. A black "dwarf" bunny sold at Easter.

--Dawn

Latest posts

Back