How Old Are Your Rabbits?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time for you to get yours!
I wonder if more people are having to get rid of their pets right now because they are losing their jobs due to Covid-19 and can't afford them. What do y'all think?

I'm originally from Lithuania, and from what i heard there people are giving up their pets because they believe that pets spread coronavirus...
Now i think that i got my bunny in worst time, i am constantly afraid that she gonna get sick and i won't have any money for vet 😢 As for food, before we went for lock down i bought plenty of hay and pellets. And i better get less food for myself, but i will buy greens for her(anyway its time to loose some weight) 😁

I'm originally from Lithuania, and from what i heard there people are giving up their pets because they believe that pets spread coronavirus...
Now i think that i got my bunny in worst time, i am constantly afraid that she gonna get sick and i won't have any money for vet 😢 As for food, before we went for lock down i bought plenty of hay and pellets. And i better get less food for myself, but i will buy greens for her(anyway its time to loose some weight) 😁
That is so sad! Pets don't even spread Covid-19.

Hey we're not so far apart! Luckily i havent heard any such stories over here, and even more luckily, our buns cannot spread the virus!

Unfortunately not, more than Lithuania is going crazy. I heard that Greenland makes mass testings... But anyway, we're straying from the topic, right? @Juste Did we get to read how old your bun is?

Unfortunately not, more than Lithuania is going crazy. I heard that Greenland makes mass testings... But anyway, we're straying from the topic, right? @Juste Did we get to read how old your bun is?
Yeah, sorry about that😬 Diva is almost 5months old 😊

My bunny Talullah is 5- She’s a rescue, so don’t know her exact birthday or age, but that’s the estimate, and we celebrate her birthday sometime in November, because that is her adoption month! (Forgot to write it down 4 1/2 years ago when we got her, so don’t have a date, but we always celebrate at some point!)
She’s sick too and away from home.

Attachments

• CBD9A3E8-B816-4AE8-B8E0-AABB2C52A88D.jpeg
    CBD9A3E8-B816-4AE8-B8E0-AABB2C52A88D.jpeg
    188.9 KB · Views: 1
I'm not quite sure. He is drooling some and having tooth issues, but also having digestive issues. It has been like this for 3 months.
My bun has that too (not 5e digestive part, but drooling and teeth issues). So upsetting that you have to deal with that during COVID! My bun is staying with another family across the state bc we can’t afford the bills, and she’s been away for 3 months now. Now she can’t come home bc of risks and can’t go to the vet bc it’s closed!

Time for you to get yours!
I wonder if more people are having to get rid of their pets right now because they are losing their jobs due to Covid-19 and can't afford them. What do y'all think?
That would be a heartbreaking decision to have to make! I would hope people hang on to their pets at this time, they are such a source of comfort in uncertain times.
I would NEVER get rid of Snowy. I am owned by him heart and soul.

That would be a heartbreaking decision to have to make! I would hope people hang on to their pets at this time, they are such a source of comfort in uncertain times.
I would NEVER get rid of Snowy. I am owned by him heart and soul.
ME. TOO.
I haven’t actually had enough money for a rabbit in years, but I love her so much I just make sacrifices when I need to. 🥰🥰

Precious is a little over three years old. She was about eight months old when I adopted her.

My previous rabbit, Lily, was also a rescue. She was two when I adopted her and lived to be almost twelve years old. She was the oldest rabbit I ever had.

Sorry, that your rabbit passed away. 😢
But she lived a long life with you.
Good ages too. 👍🐇
- Bunbun71

Latest posts

Back