how many

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol wow i seen small!! lol coz i only have 7 animals maybe 8 or 9 in the coming year or so!!

my mum said to me today, "are ya trying to make my house a zoo" she said lol, i just laughed and said maybe!!!lol

I have 9 and will be adding some chicks nextweek. I'm small compared to someof you guys lol.Fluffy, I think we have the least.:p

I would love to own more but my mom threatens tokick me and the animals out if I don't stop it!! I know one thingthough, when I get my own house (or apartment when I move out) I willhave it full of animals. I wish I could own a puppy in doors but my momis allergic to them so almost all my animals stay outside:X!

well beings i startoff with 30 babiesi dont dare even startcounting how many more there are lol

here do the math lmbo6 snakes , 2 cats , 14 adult rabbits waytoo many mice , 6ratsit boggles the mind lol :shock:

I currently have 23 rabbits, 4 cats, 3 dogs, 1african dormouse. Along with that I am getting a trio of rats thissummer, possibly a couple cavies, and then of course more rabbits. :D

Ok, I just counted....I had to vote 30+....thisis insane, but it will not stop me from getting a flemishandShawn want's another dog!!! Actually 9 of them are lizards,so they are fairly low maintenance.

Jen

I have 14 pets and i thought i had alot! I have 4cats, 3 rabbits, 3 bunnies, 2 cavies and 2 gerbils. I also get told iam trying to turn our house into a zoo and now i hear of people withdouble that amount just of rabbits lol! Doesnt it get expensive?

Leanne

"Only" 7, at the moment. But that's four cats and two rabbits (and a hamster), so a lot more high-maintenance.

The most we had at once was - I think - 15. And mostly mammals (rats, ferrets, dogs, among other thing...); just a couple fish.

OH ! I forgot tomention i have a preggo cat dueto Queen sometime this week lol

IM000043.jpg

I have my lil baby ramona and one betta , threefancy gold fish and one sucker fish. then 3 wonderful parakeets. ohhany my boyfriend hahahaha j/k:p

I have 15 and 2 preggers... One pregnant calicocat and one broken castor mini-rex bunnie. That is the only animals Ihave... They are in order of how I like them. Right now my dogs are onmy bad side after trying to eat bell. Another Post.

2 dogs (trying to get rid of)

2 fish (bettas)

3 frogs (fire belly toads)

4 cats (one pregnant))

1 horse (red arabian)

3 bunnies (the best for last)

I used to have over 100 animals when I lived at home -

That included an avairy with budgerigars, cockatiels, andquails all of which were bred each and every year,

a long haired albino guinea-pig,

three huge fish ponds with "fancy fish" (I've never really knownanything about types of fish, but they were big and had lots ofwhiskers!! :p) and a huge black catfish that would only comeup to feed one a month, ugh!

stick insects,

and a giant snail :D

Hmmm... I don't know how to answerthat. :D In total, there are 20 animals living here (oh,& a few fish in one of my roomates' bedroom), but they're notall mine. If you count my fiance's animals as well as mine(since I'm the primary caretaker for them, too), then I've got 10 pets:4 cats, 3 ferrets, a bearded dragon, a red-eared slider, & MeatBunny. If you just count the animals that are well-and-trulymine (ie if, heaven forbid, my fiance & I were to break up,these are the ones I'd get custody of), then I've got 4: 2 cats, thebeardie, & Meat.

Technically, the beardie also belongs to one of my roomates, but sinceshe only contributes to his upkeep by paying for part of his (notinconsiderable) vet bills, I really consider him to be mine.

Back