How many rabbits do you have?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vanillamocha123

Reaction score
I didn't see thread on this yet, so I thought I'd make one myself. How many rabbits do you have? What are their names/gender/color/breed etc? I want to know!

I have four boys myself, and my twin sister is a breeder which means I can usually talk her into letting me keep one every now and then :brat:

Ash is a tort that is around 2 years old. He's a mix, and I think he might have New Zealand in him but I'm not sure.

Clyde is a tort Dutch that is probably 8 months.

Conner is a lilac Lionhead and he's 4 months.

Ceven (pronounced seven) is a black Lionhead mix that is 2 1/2 months.

I have six rabbits In all :) It can be hectic and expensive but I wouldn't trade it for the world! They have their own bedroom since I had them outside but animals kept coming in the yard by their hutches so I decided they should be house bunnys, and now they are all litter box trained! It started out with 2 mini lops but then I rescued 1 rabbit and then rescued 2 others. I then decided I really would like a netherland dwarf, so lol you know how it goes..
Here are my rabbits by names...

Mini lops- nevaeh & Asland 4 yrs old, We got them from a breeder at a fair, our first rabbits :)

Flemish Giant- Bruce 3 years old. Bruce was abandoned by his owners, he was left to fend for himself outdoors. A friend told us he made his way into their yard and he was staying their, so we decided to take him in. He was a baby back then and he kept growing and growing! He now weighs between 15-17 pounds. Hes going to the vet today so I'll be excited to see his exact weight. He is a big sweety, a real "mama's boy!" :)

Netherland dwarf X Sunny and Sparky- I'm not sure of there breed but I speculate a netherland dwarf mix because of their big eyes, however they are too big to be pure. These 2 guys were rescues, their owner is not very nice and I don't want to say exactly what he does with his rabbits because I don't want to be inappropriate, but it is cruel, so I took these guys in and I found them a new home. However after a few days their new home decided they didn't want them anymore and I found them on my front porch!! I decided that I would be their forever home they had been through too much, they also are a bonded pair, absolutely inseperable!

Netherland Dwarf- Oliver. Oliver is 2 years old I had wanted a netherland dwarf for a long time so I finally found a good breeder and drove 2 hours to pick him up!! I love him so much and he is my little sweetie who only weighs about 1 pound! I love all my rabbits!!!!

12 not counting the babies. i have:
Merlin: broken sable point holland lop buck
Fat Albert: broken chestnut french lop buck
Pitch: Black french lop doe
Arya: Tort mini rex doe
Strax: Broken black mini rex buck
Ivan: black banded dwarf hotot buck
Stella: black sport dwarf hotot doe
Annabelle: Black banded dwarf hotot doe
Connor: REW New Zealand buck
Melody: champagne d'argent doe
Olivia: black silver marten lionhead doe
Oliver: Broken smoke pearl marten buck

+ 20 babies and another mom due next month.

I've just got my two lovely babies, my nethie dwarf Felix and my mini lop Clementine. :) :hearts:

I have three. Our first two are brothers, Fred and Smokey (currently my avatar). We bought them from a pet store last July and they were our first rabbits ever...learned a lot since then. We are not sure of their breed. We were told they were a mix, but I don't know of what. I think they may be a mix of polish or satin and lionhead, maybe even Netherland dwarf because they are small at 3 pounds. Our third is a girl we got from the SPCA last October who I think is a mini lop, Pepper. I wish I had time and money for more because I love their unique, individual personalities.

I have two, my first buns :3 Netherland Dwarf mixes, Elsa and Anna ^_^ They are almost two months old (this next Monday!) and are adooorable. Elsa loves being picked up and cuddled, Anna is hyper and runs like crazy everywhere!

I have 2 buns both girls and bought at the same time one is a dutch dwarf mix named Oreo and the other is a lionhead mix named caramel they are my crazy girls!

Kismet, female, REW, New Zealand White

Hope to get her a boyfriend after she's spayed. :biggrin2:

I have 6 holland lops:)

Basil -3 years
Charlie -2 years
Andy -1 year
Linus -1 year
Hazel -8 months
Blossom -5 months

Last edited:
I have BOOMER the little LOP bunny. He is 15 weeks old. His colour is AGOUTI and he is a BOY.
I only have the one crazy bunny... that is enough for me!

I have three. They all live inside.

I got Thumper a Flemish giant at ten weeks old from a breeder. We wanted a big bun because of our dog. I love him to pieces. He is very calm and sweet. He is two years old. He is agouti.

Laverne and Shirley are both mixes and your average sized buns. They are two years old as well. We took them in because otherwise my neighbor was going to let them loose. With all of the eagles and what not we have around here I'm sure they wouldn't have lasted long. They are bonded. Laverne is a sandy color with white around her pink nose which reminds me of a pig in a way. Shirley is black with just a little spot of white on her chest. They are very energetic.

I have 2 girls
Clover is a flemish mix, age unknown she was a rescue, She is what I call Butterscotch color (kind of a mix of red and tan).

Mercy is a Japanese Harlequin, peach,gray,and white, she is about 1.5 years old.

two babies :) First is Clover, she is a year and 4 months old and I am not sure on her breed exactly, but she is big at 7-8 pounds :) I rescued her off of craigslist. Next is Chestnut, who was my sister's rabbit but I took in. She is 6 months old and is a mixed minilop. I think she is four pounds. We got her from a breeder who bred a few rabbits in her backyard. I don't really plan on getting any more rabbits, but if after the spays Chestnut and Clover don't get along I might have to get a boy or two! x0

I just have one at the moment.
Link is a black Tan about 4 months old. He is kind of a pain but in an adorable loving way :)
Im thinking about getting a mellower breed in the future

I have one bunny...
Her name is Rosie, she is a Holland Lop, she is brown and white, and she is SUPER cute! And I love her!ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1399817276.066609.jpg

I only have one- a female Holland lop named Melody Elizabeth. She's only been with us for four days, and she's a little sassy pants!

Hi, I only have the 1 at the moment 'Doc Wilbur' is a British giant and he's still a baby at 6 months old. I have my name down for a Flemish doe for a playmate for him due in 6 weeks. Can't wait

cheers shooni

I have 3 rabbits. They are all mini rexes. Two of them, Shirley and Snowball, are my does, and Theodore is my buck. I call Theodore Theo and Snowball Snowy. They are all Himalayan colored bunnies.

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1399984919.248224.jpg

Shirley (in her cage right before I cleaned it, sorry it's a little gross)

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1399984957.840562.jpg

Snowball in her playpen

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1399985111.566234.jpg

Theo digging in the playpen

Latest posts

Back