How many rabbits do you currently have?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

• I'm a breeder.

• More than four.

Results are only viewable after voting.

larryng

Reaction score

I have just one.

Search is down so I don't know if this poll has been done. :D

I just have the one. As much as I would love to get Harvey a friend I don't have the room. I also have 2 cats, a fish tank, and 3 leopard geckos. If I wasn't so full, there was this cute little siamese colored lion head I saw the other day that I would have snapped up in a minute. He had the sweetest little face and a bunch of attitude haha.

3 :) But I'd like 2 more and then that would be my limit. maybe even one 1 more would be my limit depending how it works out.

I have 5 in my tribe.

3 are pets

2 are Purebreds from by Breeding Program of DM Lion Heads.

Love them ALL!

K:)

2 - Molly (SM Lionlop) and Gubble (REW mini lop) + Molly's oops litter of 3 which are half English Lop. I'm actively looking for great homes for the babies :)

I'd love to keep one of them but I'm not cut out for a long haired rabbit and 2 of the babies are double maned. The short haired baby is a buck, which we'd rather not take on another buck right now.

I have 4 that live in pairs but play together with supervision.

I love the diversity of the group: 3 pounds to 10.5 all colors and fur types

mini rex, mini lop, english angora, NZ/flemish mix

Right now my daughter and I are maxed out with 25, but it's because we had a few litters recently. We're slowing selling them now that they're a few months old. I enjoy selling rabbits to youth who want them to show.

One of our rabbits is a French Lop and he's my daughter's pet. Her Britannia Petite, Rocky, started out as a herd buck but has since become a pet, too.

Latest posts

Back