How many pets do you have?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow!! Everyone here has so many animals!!! lol I'd never be able to care for that many! Wanna know how many I have?? 3.

I have my 13 yr old terrier Coco, my 4 year old dwarf Acacia, and my 29 yr old boyfriend :p Matty.

I have spina bifida in a super mild form but I already had to re-home my 2 res turts bc of the pain :( It was so hard to do but it was the right decision. One of my biggest fears is a house fire and not being able to get out all my pets, this fear came about when we had 2 dogs, a cat, the turts, a sleu of fish in tanks and even more mice, hamsters and rats in a totally not-fire proof house. I still have this fear but the sticker on the window reads 1 bunny, 1 dog so the firemen could coherently read it. I wouldnt leave the house without them anyways. ^^

Hi! Wow, I certainly don't feel alone here. I thought I had quite a few pets, butmostof youguys have more than me. It's seems that rabbit lovers are overall animal lovers and have a lot of pets.

I have 5 finches, 1 gerbil, 2 senior cats (approx. 16yrs and 10yrs) and our family has one older dog (American mastiff.) :)

I haven't had rabbits before, but I'm wantingto adopt 2 soon.

Thanks,

Pet_lover48

Three cats-all Ragdolls
One horse-Dutch Warmblood mare

Before I got the cats (around three years ago), I was going to get two Holland Lops, but my mom wanted to get Ragdolls. I'm going to ask my parents again to see if I can have two Holland Lops :)

WOW! Most everyone has quite a variety of pets!

We have (at present):

• [align=left]17 rabbits (with 3 litters on the way)[/align]

• [align=left]2 dogs (a cocker spaniel mix & a chihuahua)[/align]

• [align=left]2 cats[/align]

• [align=left]1 betta[/align]
[align=left]We've also had mice, rats, hamsters, gerbils, guinea pigs,a turtle and a water frog. Thank goodness the kids are old enough to stop asking for all the little critters![/align]

Everyone has so many pets! I live at home (Keep in mind, I'm a YOUNG teen!) I can't wait to have a farm like you guys, I envy you :)
So I have 6 pets!
4 being ALL mine :)

2 Dogs;
Darby(rotty mix, girl) and Bam Bam (chihuahua, boy)
truckee001.jpg

2 Guinea Pigs;
Dylan (Grey Abbysinian, Boy)and Oliver (Agouti,Boy)
DylanOliversleeping.jpg

2 Rabbits;
Sophia (Black, Girl) and Talia (Chinchilla, Girl)
sophie.jpg

talia.jpg

I don't have a lot of pets. My mom is allergic to cat's and dog's. I use to have 2 cat's when I was little and dog's my mom hated so we had to get rid of them (we found them good homes we didn't drop them off at the shelter so some family got a free puppy and didn't have to take care of any vet bills)

Anyways right now I got my rabbit Coffee and a 75 gallon fish tank which has...
1 Betta
3 Rummy Nose
1 blueberry Tetra (I names him bouncer. He's really cool)
3 x ray tetra

I plan to get 1 african cichlids for my new 20 gallon tank. I know it's small which is why I am only having 1 in there. I ain't to worried about it. I also plan on getting a Discus for the 75 gallon. Just got to have the money ready for that guy. going to wait for the summer when it's warm. Something about the cold and fish tanks just doesn't work out.

We have:

1 dog

2 cats

4 (soon to be 6) ferrets

1 bunny

4 mice

2 winter white hamsters

5 syrian hamsters

1 corn snake

1 leopard gecko

2 betta fish

1 american toad