How many cat owners do we have here??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hummer, my husband would LOVE your kitty :) He really likes long hair cats.

We have 4 cats. My husband and I and our kids each *own* one of the cats and boy do they KNOW who belongs to them :)

Cats.jpg

Zoey - Zoey is mine :) She was my aunts cat and was living outside with about 5 males who beat on her when they were not trying to mate her. You could tell she was not happy. she was thin, her coat was not smooth, she looked not healthy. She almost died when I got her spayed, her uterus was so fragile that the moment the vet touched it she started bleeding out. She has fully recovered now and is such a happier cat :)

Tag - Tag is my husbands. We found out we were getting our house the beggining of Feb. 05 and I was looking for a long hair kitten for him for Valentines Day. He's a complete cat person. I ran across Tag, who was an outside mostly grown cat and decided to get her instead of looking further for a kitten. She loves my husband. She's the only cat I've ever seen who can look dissapointed... which she does whenever she's expecting my husband to walk in and it's someone else instead. When it's actually HIM she acts like she doesn't really care, lol, but I know she does ;)

Whiskers - Whiskers is the funniest cat ever. She is my sons and he shares his dad's love of kitties. We were moving and Alex and I went back to our apartment for some stuff and this little boy was walking down the parking lot holding this kitten. I thought "Oh No!". My son gets out and beelines for the boy and kitten and I follow, much slower lol. His mom comes up and says can you take this cat? I ask where it came from and she said it was tossed out one of the third floor apartments because the man didn't want it. Of course we took her home! She and my son are best friends. She jumps on his back and grooms his hair, she absolutely loves him. He feels the same. He's bi-polar and adhd so him having an unconditional loving friend is so important to his well being.

Princess - Princess is my daughters... she's my daughters because everyone else already had a cat when she showed up lol. I was doing dishes about 2am one night and I hear this meowing outside. I went to open the door and in walks this scrawny little kitten! She just came right in and starts rubbing on me. It was dark so I walked into the kitchen and she was there before me just looking like she was home. I picked her up and was standing with her and my husband walks in and says "Oh we have another cat?" *Laugh* like getting new cats at 2am is just normal!! So now we have four :)

We don't want any more kitties!!! We adore the ones we have but 4 kitties is plenty for us :) Edit to add : They are all spayed!

Back