How many buns do you have?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have two boys! Bunny (Cinnabun) is my lionhead mix, and Pip is my lop mix. I would LOVE to get another, but I don't know how hard it would be to bond 3...

We have 30 currently :)

Tans: Monster, Chevy, Seawolf, Gunner, Beyonce, Serena, Dana, Whiskey, Tahoe, Yukon, Nancy, Tina, Willie, Luciano, Costello and 2 babies :)

Polish(my moms bunnies): Pibb, Eve, Sal, 65J, BB, Josephine, MP2, and 5 babies

Also my britannia petite Rocky :)

My dad had let the rabbits out of their cages to run around the backyard. He did not tell us so we let the dogs out to use the bathroom. Later I was on the phone walking around on our deck and I herd Tiger screeming. I rushed but it was too late to save her. I started to despratly look for Ping Pong and when we found her she was dead and shreaded. I miss both rabbits SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much. I had breed both of them. My parents still feal horible to this day about it.

I lost my precious bunnies to myxomotosis last year...only Cassidy survived my blind bunny boy...so i have just him and now i have Tiziana..a beautiful flemish girl..

Back